ZAMBIA: 2018 Luangwa To Livingstone With Strang Middleton

You’ve got a talent, Mike. Wonderfully written, can’t wait to read the rest!

Great report!!

Well done! Interesting note on your boots. I made that same mistake with merrells. A soft sole is critical for stalking. I’ve made the switch to Russell’s. My wife uses Courtney’s.

Beautiful buffalo take in a very memorable way. Congrts. Your doing well. Enjoying the hunts with you.
Bruce

Enjoyed reliving the day you got your buff from your perspective! Congrats again bud(y)

You’ve got a talent, Mike. Wonderfully written, can’t wait to read the rest!

Thank you Jake!! That means a lot I’ve dabbled in writing it’s always been something I’ve enjoyed

Well done! Interesting note on your boots. I made that same mistake with merrells. A soft sole is critical for stalking. I’ve made the switch to Russell’s. My wife uses Courtney’s.

When( not if ) I go back I’ll go the Courtney or Russell route myself

Beautiful buffalo take in a very memorable way. Congrts. Your doing well. Enjoying the hunts with you.
Bruce

Thank you! That bull was definitely what I was looking for on my first hunt for them!

Enjoyed reliving the day you got your buff from your perspective! Congrats again bud(y)

Thanks Buddy It was a dream hunt!! I’m glad we didn’t have a buff wanting to try us like that Hippo did!

Reactions: WAB
Congrats on a great buffalo, your story and pictures brought back some great memories of my hunt in Zambia. Have really enjoyed reading your hunt report.

When( not if ) I go back I’ll go the Courtney or Russell route myself

There is one light hiker I’ve found with a softer, more flexible sole. It’s the Merrell Chameleon. I use them around the farm and will take them as backup to my Russell’s this year. We are hunting for a full month so changing up shoes will likely be necessary.

There is one light hiker I’ve found with a softer, more flexible sole. It’s the Merrell Chameleon. I use them around the farm and will take them as backup to my Russell’s this year. We are hunting for a full month so changing up shoes will likely be necessary.

Those look nice! I’ve got that page bookmarked now so I can go back and order a pair!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois