Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
2011 HUNTING SPECIALS
ZAMBEZI RIVER VALLEY

 10 or 14 Day Dangerous Game (Elephant, Buffalo, Lion, Leopard, Hippo) at March 2011 auction prices.
 Additional plains game available
 $3,000 Camp Set up fee – includes all accommodations and meals in camp.
 $500 per day PH fee.
 $10,000 refundable deposit due prior to March auction.
 Excludes Air Travel to Harare, dipping and packing (approx $600) and 2% Govt levy on animals taken.

MONDHORO

 Plains Game Package – Seven (7) Days
 Includes trophy fees for 1 Kudu Male, 1 Zebra, 1 Wildebeest, 1 Impala Male, 1 Warthog, 1 Duiker and 1 Bushpig
 Add additional animals according to trophy price list.
 Price $6,700 (US)
 $200 per day observer fee.
 Excludes Air Travel to Harare, dipping and packing (approx $600) and 2% Govt levy on animals taken.

2012 HUNTING SPECIALS
MONDHORO

 Cape Buffalo Package – Seven (7) Days
 Includes trophy fees for 1 Kudu Male, 1 Zebra (or 1 Wildebeest), 1 Impala Male, 1 Warthog and 1 Duiker
 Price $12,000 (US)
 $200 per day observer fee.

*2 packages available for 2012

just enquiring as to who the outfitter is and what are the dates?

Kuduman,

The outfitter is babwesafaris. You can take a look at them at Zimbabwe Hunting Safaris By emailing through that site you can talk directly to the guy in charge. I am not part of the company but have hunted with these guys a dozen times and told them in Reno that I would put this deal up on this forum as it seems to be the best and most focused on the subject matter of Africa.

Rastaman,

What do you still have left in Zambesi Valley? I'd like to take my two sons [in their thirties]. So you accept S.A. Rands?

Rastaman,

Since you have hunted with Babwe a dozen times, who is conducting the Zimbabwe hunts and is Dawie the PH in Zim?

Mike,

Yes, Dawie is the PH. He has other PHs for large groups.

Spoonieduck,

It would be best if you went to the website: BABWE SAFARIS and send an email directly to Dawie. I do know that the March auctions are around March 6 so nothing is "sold" as of now.

Mike,

I just looked at your website which is well done. Do guide duck hunts or is it just for club members? We have been going to a place in Buras the last few years and have had some great hunts.

2012 HUNTING SPECIALS
MONDHORO

 Cape Buffalo Package – Seven (7) Days
 Includes trophy fees for 1 Kudu Male, 1 Zebra (or 1 Wildebeest), 1 Impala Male, 1 Warthog and 1 Duiker
 Price $12,000 (US)

Does this exclude Buffalo Trophy Fee?

No, the fee is included.

Mike,

I just looked at your website which is well done. Do guide duck hunts or is it just for club members? We have been going to a place in Buras the last few years and have had some great hunts.

Nothing for sale on the site. It and my hunting lease in Louisiana are for fun only. One day I will find a way to make money from hunting instead of only spending it.

cape buffalo special

on your 12000.00 buff hunt for 7 days can you shot something other than a kudu and impala and do you have sable in your area to hunt.

Rastaman,

Is there an issue with Dawie's email from his website. My emails are being returned.

Mike,

I have been out for a while and havent talked to Dawie. I got an email from him last week that one of the two buffalo hunts were sold and that he was buying a few hunts at the upcoming auction in two weeks so I assume he is checking the email.
Also, I just got the brochure from Zim parks on the Zambezi hunts for 2011 and it looks like they added a few extra leopard on quota. It looks like there may be a good buy on those hunts in Nyakasanga.

I tried again and it went through. Hopefully he responds soon.

Rastaman,

I've tried the email address you gave but, despite the fact the mail got through, no reply. Hopefully he'll write back shortly after the Zim auction.

Sounds like the guy needs to check his email! THe only address I have for him is dawie@babwesafari.com THey have intermitent email outside of Harare so that may be the issue. I will talk to him later this week on a conference call to get a game plan together for the auction. THere are a couple of people who are buying hunts and want him to keep an eye out for a good leopard or elephant deal.

My questions were answered, good luck with the hunts and your season.

All the best,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg