Yup, some people just can't handle the truth..!

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Our teacher asked what my favourite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."

She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.

My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favourite animal.

I told my Dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA.
He said they love animals very much.

I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office.
I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favourite live animal was.
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.

She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.
Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired most. I told her, "Colonel Sanders."

Guess where the f**k I am now...

Nice, :D

Thanks for the laugh!

I don't care who you are or what language you speak that is funny!

??? KFC getting some Fried Chicken.:A Thumbs Up:

That was great!!

giggles a plenty!

I had a friend in high school get sent to the principal's office for something similar.

The science teacher was trying to teach evolution, which my friend didn't believe in. The teacher basically told my friend that evolution was right and creationism was wrong.

My friend's response to the lady was "your mother may have been a monkey, but mine sure wasn't."

Just like in this story the principal laughed and told him not to do it again. :)

Ha ha ha ha,
Nicely done cobber

Good ones, I had a teacher get upset, she said I'm about to mean and ugly, My friend said Your half way there! Yep went the the principals office.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!