ss.globalrescue.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
Hope everyone is well!

You've Asked, We've Listened - Global Rescue Travel Insurance

For many years, our members and partners have asked for a travel insurance product that helps provide financial protection in the event that the unexpected occurs. From an illness preventing travel, to medical bills incurred abroad, we have always stressed the importance of travel insurance to our members. When combined with a Global Rescue membership, this coverage would create a comprehensive protection plan.

However, what we learned - both from our partners and our members – is that insurance policies are not always as they appear. With pages of fine print and long lists of exclusions, we were continually asked to provide further guidance and support. Staring at a growing need within the industry, Global Rescue looked to fill an important void. In response, Global Rescue selected the International Medical Group (IMG) as our partner in creating an industry leading travel insurance platform. The development of this unique program now provides the traveling sportsmen comprehensive one-stop protection wherever they go.

Please call us to discuss how this new program compares to your current provider and how it can benefit you. Also, I thought you might want to take a moment to watch a short video on an evacuation we performed after a Cape Buffalo attack in Zimbabwe. Please share on social media as you would like.

Thanks,
Kevin

Attachments

• Travel_Insurance_1page_R2.pdf
    680.4 KB · Views: 118

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois