Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
I watch a lot of his food videos as are very interesting. He travels the world and eats with the locals, and gives great descriptions of what he is eating and the background to it....he is in SA on a food trip and hunted a zebra and had different dishes prepared from it....also wanted to know how hunting helps conserve animals...interesting to hear his thoughts after...he has a very big audience so this should be seen by a lot of people

Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 9.40.30 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A very good show! Going to YouTube and reading the comments makes for an interesting read. The comments are very positive. They range from “I am a hunter and this is a good show” to “I do not understand hunting but this makes sense”

Thanks for sharing.

I watch a lot of his food videos as are very interesting. He travels the world and eats with the locals, and gives great descriptions of what he is eating and the background to it....he is in SA on a food trip and hunted a zebra and had different dishes prepared from it....also wanted to know how hunting helps conserve animals...interesting to hear his thoughts after...he has a very big audience so this should be seen by a lot of people

The more we refute the mainstream lie that meat is wasted by trophy hunters the better. By what ever means.

Wow! This was a wonderful video. Im so glad it will be seen by a lot of people. It also bright back so many memories. Zebra was one of the animals my husband was intent on hunting in Tanzania. It is also one of the ones I was dead set against him hunting. They are just too horse-like and would be easy to hunt….like taking candy from a baby. NOT! The zebra became our nemesis. We hunted them hard on 9 stalks before Rick finally had a shot. Another lesson I learned firsthand. Although I swore I would not eat the zebra, exhaustion, hunger, and a cocktail changed my mind when skewered zebra meat was brought out as an appetizer that night. Zebra ended up being my favorite meat! Anyway, thank you for sharing this. I’m going to share the link on social media today. Imagine if more famous people stood up like this and admitted they are hunters and helped explain it to the 80% in the middle.

I also watch this show a lot. He recently did a tour of areas in Tanzania eating lots of different tribe foods. He seems level headed and good for hunting in general.

I also watch this show a lot. He recently did a tour of areas in Tanzania eating lots of different tribe foods. He seems level headed and good for hunting in general.
It’s just too bad more celebrities that use their influence like this, especially the ones that DO hunt.

Very cool, thanks for sharing! On a side note I think zebra was the best game meat I tried in Africa.
It was DEFINITELY my favorite….and I swore I would never eat a zebra (I didn’t even want my husband hunting one). NEVER SAY NEVER! (Needless to say, this is the name of one of the chapters in my book). Lol!

His show is great he has been hunting quite a few times and gave himself scope eye in alabama a couple years back hunting hogs. He took it like a champ. I watch this guys show a pretty good bit.

Another video from the same guy...

At the 8:15 point the PH declares this a "very old buffalo...etc". I'd like a second opinion please.

Disclaimer - I do not believe the hunter has any knowledge of hunting Africa or what a old buffal should look like. He's relying on the PH for this information. Should he have done his homework...sure. But he may not have know that he'd end up on a buffalo hunt.

Another video from the same guy...

At the 8:15 point the PH declares this a "very old buffalo...etc". I'd like a second opinion please.

Disclaimer - I do not believe the hunter has any knowledge of hunting Africa or what an old buffal should look like. He's relying on the PH for this information. Should he have done his homework...sure. But he may not have know that he'd end up on a buffalo hunt.
I thought the zebra video was a good representation. I like the aftermath of this video with the meat, but hunting a buffalo herd with ear tags is very difficult to watch. Nearly all the YouTube comments are positive at least, but I wish he had gone on a different hunt.

I watch his videos and find him to be reasonably sensible and respectful. More shows like his could really help to make a difference and ensure that the masses know what hunting is really about.

Zebra meat is excellent. Especially the the tenderloin, grilled rare over an open charcoal grill, basted in canned butter, seasoned with fine grained salt and drizzled with a little extra virgin olive oil.
0E54DD8F-092A-4BC5-BE4C-A952B21870F0.jpeg
DFA2260C-60D6-4D39-B5D1-291208E1EC6B.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross