safari hunter

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia
The following are all replies that women have written on their Child Support Forms in the section for listing "father's details". These are genuine excerpts from the forms.

1). Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, Makeeshia was fathered by Maclearndon McKinley. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of Marlinda, but I believe that she was conceived on the same night.

2). I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window, when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men, that I think were at the party if this helps?

3). I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at 360 East Bolton Avenue, where I had sex with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can you please send me his phone number? Thanks.

4). I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact BMW service stations in this area and see if he's had it replaced.

5). I have never had sex with a man. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was ejaculate and that he is the Saver risen again.

6). I cannot tell you the name of Alleshia dad as he informs me that to do so would blow his cover and that would have cataclysmic implications for the economy. I am torn between doing right by you and right by the country. Please advise?

7).Tyrone Hairston is the father of child A. If you do catch up with him, can you ask him what he did with my AC/DC CDs? Child B who was also borned at the same time.... well, I don't have clue.

8). From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Euro-Disney World; maybe it really is the Magic Kingdom.

9). So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for sure is the chef Gordon Ramsey did a program about eggs earlier in the evening. If I had stayed in and watched more TV, rather than going to the party at 56 Miller St , mine might have remained unfertilized.

10) I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after all, like when you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.

. . . . . . . . . we are all paying taxes to support these idiots!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.