Your Profound Thought for the Day

AkMike

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA-Life ASSRA DRSS
A new government study has found that women with large asses live longer than men who mention it to them . :ignore:

A new government study has found that women with large asses live longer than men who mention it to them . :ignore:

ha ha ha , you don't need to be a brain surgeon, to work that one out

As I get older, that thing that use to make me think before I spoke, seems to go on the "fritz" more and more. If this is true, I better get that next trip to Africa in as soon as possible......Thanks for the warning Mike!

I've found that the dog house will be quite comfortable with a small addition..

The suggestion that she 'stand on her head' for part of her exercise program to see if some of the weight shifts didn't go over too well either.. :(

A real gentleman would never mention that, although he might think about it :wink2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvieSchref

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,