Yellowstone: Grizzly takes down bull elk

that was cool. Thanks for posting.

Wow, what a horrific death. Seems like the elk ran out of steam, which leads me to believe that the Grizz was chasing that elk for quite a bit. WOW!!!!!! Snowflakes and PETA supporters should be required to see this. And we are call salvages for what we do?

Grizzlies doing what they do. I have to believe that bull was already injured as he was moving so slow when the bear approached. Perhaps due to fighting in the rut. If you listen closely you'll hear another bull(s) bugling.

There was another one out just the other day with the title of how strong a grizzly is. In it the grizzly had a elk in the river where he was trying to eat some of it, but he never did get it out of the river.

My parents were in the park that day and got this picture of the aftermath.

929AAE79-9D8A-408F-A89C-85809BA1F186.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video of laws of nature. What the snowflakes fail to realize.

It's kill or be killed out there in the real world lol
Been that way for a million years or so lol
Peta should watch!!

Saw a griz in BC several years ago try and take on a similar size 6x6 on the flats and both got more than their share of wounds! The elk never let the bear get behind him and worked him over like he was taking on a rival bull in the rut. It was pretty impressive, a bear is better in the water, have watched them fish for salmon many times!

vid no longer there......

A buddy of mine sent me this pic of a mulie buck that was hanging around his work site for a few days before he disappeared. This was near Cranbrook B.C. Figure this was done by a bear as well.
B9E8EB1A-2C8A-4AA5-9846-C674FD2F23F7.jpeg

Wow, what a horrific death. Seems like the elk ran out of steam, which leads me to believe that the Grizz was chasing that elk for quite a bit. WOW!!!!!! Snowflakes and PETA supporters should be required to see this. And we are call salvages for what we do?
Snowflakes and PETA supporters probably still wouldn’t get it. Probably would lobby for having that bear relocated to a city dump for regular meals. ;)

We were in the park yesterday and saw the bear still on the carcass. Thank @NJC for posting that pic as it is much better than any of the cell phone pics we took. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,