Yellow Mongoose is home

Divernhunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life member NRA and NAHC Escalon Sportsmans club, Manteca sportsman club and Coalinga Rifle Club. Member of SCI
Hunted
USA, RSA
I got this animal in SA in 2017. Just picked it up from the taxidermist today. I wanted something a bit different that not a lot of people would have and I think I did it. I really like the way it turned out. There is a photo of when I shot it with a 22RF and a couple of the finished product. I will get a nice label thing to put on the top with what it is and the year I got it. I really like it and the way it turned out. :)
Looks like they will have my Zebra rug later this week. Then to mount it to plywood and screw it up on a wall.
Yellow Mongoose.JPG
DSCN0043.JPG
DSCN0044.JPG
DSCN0045.JPG

Last edited:
Very cool, like the tusk in there

Those little guys like that end up costing you a lot of money with the full body mounts!

Love it.

Yes I was a bit surprised at the cost but it was worth it. I am very happy with it. More money than a shoulder mount Black Wildebeest

great trophy.

A unique mount for sure!

Those little guys like that end up costing you a lot of money with the full body mounts!

Love it.
well worth the cost,as far as i am concerned.

Very unique! I like that!

Very unique!

Very cool indeed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross