Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
England, Scotland, Wales, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Germany, USA (Wyoming) and Hungary.
I am fortunate that a very kind member of the forum has invited me to join him for a hunt in Wyoming this Oct.

Should I be successful, id like to get a skull mount done and shipped back to the UK.

Does anyone have a taxidermist they recommend?Im flying out of Denver, so down that way could work too.

Thanks,

A very excited Brit!

Bhfs300

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
USA Canada South Africa New Zealand
UKHunter

Not sure where in Wyoming you will be hunting, but Dan French Taxidermy in Ft Collins CO would be on the way back to Denver and he would be able to do the skull mount.
Check out his website and contact him about the shipping.

https://www.danfrenchtaxidermy.com/

RogerHeintzman

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
Hunted
Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia x3,
With all the CWD issues in most states, be careful with taking the head out of the state or into another. Your best bet is to have a taxidermist in Wyoming do it and ship it. Google taxidermist in Wyoming.

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, New Zealand, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
Wildlife Creations International in Glenrock, WY does great work.

UKHunter

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
England, Scotland, Wales, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Germany, USA (Wyoming) and Hungary.
Thanks all!

RedHills

Reaction score
Member of
NRA , NBEF, Hunter Education Instructor , Master Bowhunter Education Instructor, State Chairman NEBF
I agree with Bullthrower, Wildlife Creations in Glenrock, Wy. does excellent work , check them out .

Dirtdart

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life Member SCI, Benefactor NRA, NMLRA.
Hunted
RSA, Namibia
When I lived near Casper I had really good Taxidermy work done by Swann Studios (307)235-8027.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LenaL19403

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?