For Sale Mauser 98 Parts 9.3x66 Dies & Tooling

pinotguy

AH senior member
Reaction score
A couple of years ago, I had to have a 9.3x66 Sako/370 Sako Mag. Began picking up stuff for the build and, for the most part, had things ready to go. However, last year I had the chance to participate in a Group Buy for Zastava Mauser 98's and ordered a 9.3x62. This rifle effectively made the Sako project irrelevant and redundant. As such, I am no longer in need of many of the parts I had acquired.

Anyway, here's what I have available:

NIB, NECG Trigger w/o Safety, Steel body, blued - $100, shipped. (This trigger is made by Recknagel.)

NIB, Dakota Arms 3-pos. Safety, CM, in-the-white - $125, shipped.

New, Zastava/Charles Daly-style Bottom Metal/NIB Talley Large Ring Mauser 98 Bases, both blued - $100/set, shipped. (I replaced the bottom metal on the 9.3x62. This is the unit that the rifle came with, from the factory. It has the floor-plate release button on the front of the trigger guard.) This is the Bottom Metal ONLY. It does NOT include a spring or follower. SET ONLY, WILL NOT SEPERATE.

New, PTG 9.3x66 Chamber Reamer (Finisher) and Head-Space Gauges (Go, No-Go) - $150/set, shipped. These are new and unused. The reamer is a live/removable pilot, HSS. SET ONLY, WILL NOT SEPERATE.

New, RCBS 9.3x66 Sako FL 2-Die Set - $100, shipped.

Will sell all of the above items as a package for $450, shipped.

"Will take it" responses trump PM's. Certified funds (MO's, bank checks) are preferred but will be flexible with forms of payment.

Thanks for looking.

Hi pinotguy
I may want to buy FL dies, so be it is possible to send it to Denmark
Thomas

A couple of years ago, I had to have a 9.3x66 Sako/370 Sako Mag. Began picking up stuff for the build and, for the most part, had things ready to go. However, last year I had the chance to participate in a Group Buy for Zastava Mauser 98's and ordered a 9.3x62. This rifle effectively made the Sako project irrelevant and redundant. As such, I am no longer in need of many of the parts I had acquired.

Anyway, here's what I have available:

NIB, NECG Trigger w/o Safety, Steel body, blued - $100, shipped. (This trigger is made by Recknagel.)

NIB, Dakota Arms 3-pos. Safety, CM, in-the-white - $125, shipped.

New, Zastava/Charles Daly-style Bottom Metal/NIB Talley Large Ring Mauser 98 Bases, both blued - $100/set, shipped. (I replaced the bottom metal on the 9.3x62. This is the unit that the rifle came with, from the factory. It has the floor-plate release button on the front of the trigger guard.) This is the Bottom Metal ONLY. It does NOT include a spring or follower. SET ONLY, WILL NOT SEPERATE.

New, PTG 9.3x66 Chamber Reamer (Finisher) and Head-Space Gauges (Go, No-Go) - $150/set, shipped. These are new and unused. The reamer is a live/removable pilot, HSS. SET ONLY, WILL NOT SEPERATE.

New, RCBS 9.3x66 Sako FL 2-Die Set - $100, shipped.

Will sell all of the above items as a package for $450, shipped.

"Will take it" responses trump PM's. Certified funds (MO's, bank checks) are preferred but will be flexible with forms of payment.

Thanks for looking.

Hello Pinot guy, I know is a long shot but if I don’t try I will never know …,!! Do you still have all the tooling for the 9.3x66 ? If you do I am interested.
Best regards thanks
Roberto Mervicini
By the way I am Canadian but also have à US address in Champlain N.Y.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross