For Sale 375 Ruger Ammo & Brass Package

ktk120

AH veteran
Reaction score
I thought I might get a 375 Ruger at some point and started collecting components. Changed my mind. Selling as a package for now but could consider breaking it up later. Brass is hard to come by. $300 Shipped for the all of it.

(2) Sealed boxes of 270Gr SP-RP Superformance Hornady Dangerous game THIS IS FACTORY LOADED AMMO manufacture #8231
(1) box of 20pcs Hornady once fired brass
(1) 50ct box of sealed new Hornady Brass.

R2osxiN.jpg

I thought I might get a 375 Ruger at some point and started collecting components. Changed my mind. Selling as a package for now but could consider breaking it up later. Brass is hard to come by. $300 Shipped for the all of it.

(2) Sealed boxes of 270Gr SP-RP Superformance Hornady Dangerous game THIS IS FACTORY LOADED AMMO manufacture #8231

R2osxiN.jpg
How much?

R2osxiN.jpg
Sorry. Somehow missed the price even with reading through the listing. Is this still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.