Want To Buy Swarovski Rangefinder Or Leica Geovid

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
Kicking myself for selling my spare! Now I need one.

My son needs a swaro rangefinder or an older Leica geovid ranging binocular.

Not interested in leica monocular range finder, only binocular.

Swarovski 1500 Laserguide was a handheld rangefinder last made 7 years ago. Last MSRP was $799 at that time. Thought it would be a good monocular for a kid with decent glass, albeit with primitive ranging features.

What is a pair of the Swaro’s going for?

The MSRP on the Swarovski Laserguide 1500 was $700 six years ago before the stopped selling them. On ebay, new in box sealed/unopened there are some available starting at $429, lightly used on ebay with the accessories (case, lens covers) they sell for $300-$329. (but they have scratches and nicks, etc.)

My thinking, buy from AH and it will be as advertised. I'm willing to pay fair market value as proven on eBay, minus what the seller would receive due to fees on ebay. The seller doesn't have to list the item and eat up their time, the seller will get more because no paypal or ebay fees, buyer pays a bit less win-win.

The MSRP on the Swarovski Laserguide 1500 was $700 six years ago before the stopped selling them. On ebay, new in box sealed/unopened there are some available starting at $429, lightly used on ebay with the accessories (case, lens covers) they sell for $300-$329. (but they have scratches and nicks, etc.)

My thinking, buy from AH and it will be as advertised. I'm willing to pay fair market value as proven on eBay, minus what the seller would receive due to fees on ebay. The seller doesn't have to list the item and eat up their time, the seller will get more because no paypal or ebay fees, buyer pays a bit less win-win.
I have a buddy that has one, I will give him a call. He upgraded to ELRange. I’m doing the same but passing mine down to my boys as well. It has served me well and I have no complaints with the unit. Thanks Rook!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you