Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
RSA
Looking for sealed/unopened WTB Reloder 15 Powder. Cash or trade for Hornady .223 loaded ammo.

Damn, if I was on the right side of the border I'd send my stash to you.
I have not been able to use it successfully.

Hope someone has some for you.

Looking for sealed/unopened. Cash or trade for Hornady .223 loaded ammo.

Are you in Arizona? I have a few pounds to spare, but it's not sealed or unopened. If you want it, you'll need to come get it. Shipping is not an option as gun powder is considered HazMat and you need some sort of certification to ship.

Obviously very hard to find any powder now. The only place you can find some powder now is on gunbroker.com, but at astronomical prices...and people are paying. I would also continue to check (on a daily basis) the major retailers like Brownells, Midway, even Cabelas. They update their inventory frequently but sell out in a matter of minutes. Good luck!

I'm in Nebraska. I get the point about shipping..just thought i'd throw out a line here since I've been unable to find any else where. Plus $100/lb powder is pure crazy.

Its the same all over. Been looking for Varget and some others, same thing. Gunbroker prices are just stupid high. Local gun shop says July for more powder. I just cant bring myself to pay over 50 bucks a pound for the stuff!

Its the same all over. Been looking for Varget and some others, same thing. Gunbroker prices are just stupid high. Local gun shop says July for more powder. I just cant bring myself to pay over 50 bucks a pound for the stuff!

I'm sitting on pile of the good stuff, I should figure out how to ship it and sell most of it.

I'm sitting on pile of the good stuff, I should figure out how to ship it and sell most of it.

You have to have some sort of pre-existing agreement for shipping of Hazardous Materials with UPS / Fed Ex. While I don't know for certain, I'm thinking that involves money. I'm not certain that they'd want to trust the average Joe selling such things out of their house.

I tried to send some to a friend out of state, UPS frowned strongly on me. I'm guessing that once the gun control bill has ran it's course, things will settle down and the hoarders will quit buying everything up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg