Wtb fed premium 375 h&h barnes triple x

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
Limpopo, Eastern Cape,Natal
Guys, anyone have any federal premium cape shock in 300 grains barnes triple x? Pm if you do.
Thanks!

Brian, my apologies to you in advance as my response is useless to you
but I have 12 or 15 boxes of this stuff in my ammo cabinet.
As I am in Australia and posting/expiditing unaccompanied ammunition is verbotten, I cannot help you, sorry.

Also, this is my preferred ammo to loan clients in our buffalo camp who travel without a rifle.
This ammo, loaded with this bullet is about as good as it can get on buffalo from a .375, unfortunately it has become horrendously expensive to purchase in Aus with each box running over the $200 mark.

Suggestion, Barnes has a line of ammo out called Vortex.
The Vortex line is also loaded, I beleive, with the T.Shok range of slugs ?

Best of luck with your search.

Paul.

Thanks Paul, it's getting pretty hard to find in the states, left 3 boxes with a friend in Africa because I wasn't planning on being back this year,but things happen and now it's time to start scrambling.

if the ammo cannot be found, perhaps you could duplicate it with hand loads? I have seen some barnes 300gr TSX bullets floating around.

-matt

if the ammo cannot be found, perhaps you could duplicate it with hand loads? I have seen some barnes 300gr TSX bullets floating around.

-matt

Thanks Matt, unfortunately I have no skill at reloading or know anyone who could assist or teach me, thus I use factory loads.

i can provide some limited assistance if you like? if you lived close i could provide full assistance in teaching you to reload or simply making some cartridges for you (you provide materials of course).

some simple data would help:
1. the OAL of the cartridge you want
2. the desired velocity
3. your rifles twist and barrel length (if its similar to mine i can create test loads for velocity)
4. your location

shoot me a PM with the above info and we can try to figure something out.

-matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeauC1305

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross