A.Sharpe

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpeknives.com
Media
Hunted
USA , including Alaska
The title pretty much say's it. I am trying to get to the DSC convention but am not sure I'll make it. I would like to purchase a DSC Logo baseball cap. Any color will do but prefer green. If you have one laying around drop me a line.
Thank-you
Andy

I've never noticed any of the DSC Logo hats for sale there but I'll keep my eye out for you. Bob

Where do you get them?

The clothing display as you enter may have them but mainly through membership I believe. I seen on ebay where you could bid on a decal and I found a site online that had the patch but no baseball caps. You could also contact them Dallas Safari Club and find out if they have an online store.

The title pretty much say's it. I am trying to get to the DSC convention but am not sure I'll make it. I would like to purchase a DSC Logo baseball cap. Any color will do but prefer green. If you have one laying around drop me a line.
Thank-you
Andy
I have at least 1 new green one,( maybe more) and several (4) slightly used green ones, my wife and daughters wore on her Lion hunt, what are they worth ? Mine looks like you have been there and back and have done it several times over. I bought a dozen 3 years ago and gave some to friends and relatives I can check with them if you would like ?

Would like to have the New one. I don't know what they sell for or what they are worth. Put a price on it with shipping to NC zip code 27295 . Sure we'll come to an agreement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,