Screenshot (395).png
    613.4 KB · Views: 289
  • Screenshot (396).png
    Screenshot (396).png
    992.9 KB · Views: 313
  • Screenshot (397).png
    Screenshot (397).png
    829 KB · Views: 329
CT it is an amazing rifle. I think that butt plate would leave the imprint of Africa and the croc in your shoulder.

Not my cup of tea; but it is a stunning example of gunmaking!!!

Beautiful rifle no doubt. No recoil pad, makes my shoulder hurt just looking at it.

It is a very nice rifle. I have been fortunate enough to handle it and shoulder the rifle. It was like playing with a beautiful lady.

I'm betting that the only shots this rifle will ever make will be the ones that were necessary for regulation!

WR have a customer that gets them to make very elaborate rifles that he uses as investment. Never uses them in the field. Have any of you seen the India rifle?

Hello to Y'All,

wonderful masterpiece, no doubt. It is not my cup of tea - but "suum cuique".
Some people say they would not carry such a wonderful and nice gun in the bush because it might get some scratches or dents. All of my guns are engraved ( in a more discreet style) and to my mind every gun made by a master-gunsmith has to stand the exertions of a hunt, even on dangerous game. And every scratch and dent on the butt or the barrel is telling a certain story to either remind the owner or to exalt the Imagination of the viewer.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Always good Shooting
Y.

Stunning

If it was mine I would remove that utter stupid butt plate, replace it with a Silvers pad and hunt elephant with it..

What a wonderful piece of art! Although with my meager finances, I’ll spend my money on the hunt. Still I like to admire beauty!

I must admit that I want a .600 double..and after shooting one, well, with the modern 900 grain woodleigh solid loaded by Kynoch to some 1950 fps....is there anything better to flatten elephant in its tracks..?

Make mine with 25-26" barrels to get as much velocity as possible..

Goddammit, I have wanted one since 1984 when I first read an article about the .577 and .600NE by Jaques Lott ( Guns & Ammo 1984 annual..).

Oh well, perhaps a Verney-Carron one day....

when ? where ? i am soooo jelous:)) do you know the price ?? tell us all about it pls:)
it was at a shooting show in the UK last year. Money is never discussed with them as they have heard a rumour that I'm an Indian prince living out my exile in the UK!! :S Bs Flag:
Trust me chaps there is no truth in that rumour but it was started at Holts auctioneers after they saw me having a fluid chat with HRH The Duke of Edinburgh. In fact I'd say it was the Duke that started it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg