Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA Canada, RSA, Argentina, Namibia/Caprivi
I don't watch much TV but I do try to catch Tracks Across Africa each week. First thing I see is our very own Christophe Morio and he is wearing an Africahunting.com cap. Boy did that catch my attention. If you get a chance try to watch this weeks episode. Great job Christophe!!!

Wow that's AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see it! Thanks for the heads up Jaustin. By the way where is Christophe hunting?

Here are some pictures that Christophe Morio posted on AH, he is indeed one of US!

watermark.php

Christophe Morio with his well outfitted hunting team in C.A.R.

watermark.php

Christophe Morio with his well outfitted hunting team in C.A.R.

watermark.php

Hunting necessities...

watermark.php

In a blind...

watermark.php

Black buffalo bull from C.A.R.

watermark.php

Giant Forest Hog in C.A.R.

watermark.php

Red Buffalo from C.A.R.

watermark.php

Western Sitatunga shot in C.A.R.

watermark.php

Roan from C.A.R.

watermark.php

Lord Derby Eland from C.A.R.

watermark.php

Red River Hog from C.A.R.

watermark.php

Lelwel Hartebeest in C.A.R.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jerome, this show was in the CAR. A man from Trijicon was hunting bongo. I don't want to give the show away but there were a few suprises for the hunter. As we all know not all hunts go according to plan but there are always good things that happen along the way. Christophe appears to be a great PH and the hunter took some nice animals.

those are really good pics!!

Jerome ,

Great pictures and a very handsome CAP !!!

Monish

OK how do I get a hat lol

Thanks for those pics. They are absolutely awesome. Looking to organise a hunt for a Bongo myself. Thought I would give myself a gift and spend little bit of ME-time in Kenya.

Jaustin,
Is the TV program aired in the US? Or where is it aired?
Popo

Jerome,
Greetings. Incidentally how does one get hold of the caps with the AH logo (seen worn by C Morio)? Will appreciate to be advised.
Popo.

Popo, it is on the Outdoor Channel here in the US. Tracks Across Africa is one of the better hunting shows on TV. I believe they sell season DVD's if the Outdoor Channel is not available to you.

Sorry, I am out of caps for now, I will be receiving more in a couple of months.

I just watched the show from my DVR last night and noticed the same thing. Small world.

Jerome, when you get some caps in, let us know, I'm sure there are several people on the site that would love to buy one. Thanks.

nd

I'll be sure to let everyone know when they arrive.

Jerome,

I am first in the line for the CAP......LOL

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg