Would you like a Cigar?

I love the smell of Connecticut's in the morning.....or is it Napalm?

Padilla La Terraza Connecticut.

Mild to medium notes of toasty cream, Cedar-ish, and a very light spicy undertone.

These Padilla's, are good smokes, at a great deal.
IMG_20200925_092645315.jpg

Awesome! Nothing wrong with a mild cigar in the morning. Good deal, glad you like them. BTW, are those boxes of 10 or 20 cigars???

Awesome! Nothing wrong with a mild cigar in the morning. Good deal, glad you like them. BTW, are those boxes of 10 or 20 cigars???

Boxes of 20. I got lucky and got my order in just in time for the sale special. The Toros are sold out, as well as some of the other vitolas.

I got my latest sampler shipment from cigar.com and noticed a monte classic was damaged at the foot. So they gave me a 15 dollar coupon for next time

It only cost me 5 and I'm going to try to gullitine it above the tear. :cool:

Boxes of 20. I got lucky and got my order in just in time for the sale special. The Toros are sold out, as well as some of the other vitolas.

Oh sh*t, I see how this is a real sweet deal. Man, what a steal. LOL.

I think maybe we should post on here when we find good/great deals on cigars. Share the wealth a bit. :) What do you fine cigar smoking gents think???

I have had that issue before. I took a razor knife and carefully cut off about 3/4". Salvaged the Cigar, and turned it from a Toro into a Robusto.
I got my latest sampler shipment from cigar.com and noticed a monte classic was damaged at the foot. So they gave me a 15 dollar coupon for next time

It only cost me 5 and I'm going to try to gullitine it above the tear. :cool:

I get email alerts from some of the online retailers. When a special deal comes up, I try and pounce on it if I'm ready to make a purchase. If it's a stick I haven't tried before, I read the reviews on it to see what opinion others have

I liked the Padillas so much, especially at that price, I went back to order 2 more boxes, and saw that they were sold out.

If I notice any good deals that I think you Gent's might like, I will certainly pass it along.

I think maybe we should post on here when we find good/great deals on cigars. Share the wealth a bit. :) What do you fine cigar smoking gents think???

I try to do that, ONCE I have padded my own humidor. Sneaky ;)

I like variety, samplers, as well as 5 pack deals.
Picked up this sampler from CI.....20 Sticks for $49.99
Going to sample one this afternoon.
cidd518-sp-1000.png

La Aurora 1495 Series

A 92 rated Honduran, with Ecuadorian wrapper, Honduran fillers, and Nicaraguan grown Ligero. Coffee, woody, light spice notes on the finish. Medium to Full bodied.

Decent stick.
IMG_20200925_163556791.jpg

Gents here are some great deals on Cigar Page. This is one of my go to internet cigar stores. Check them out.

I bought some AVO Syncro, Archetype Chapter 1 Sage Advice Toro & Oliva Series G maduro belicoso. My humidor will not be empty. :LOL: :LOL: (y)

Gents here are some great deals on Cigar Page. This is one of my go to internet cigar stores. Check them out.

I bought some AVO Syncro, Archetype Chapter 1 Sage Advice Toro & Oliva Series G maduro belicoso. My humidor will not be empty. :LOL: :LOL: (y)

I’ll have what he’s having!

Decompressing after a long week, enjoying a nice AVO Classic

105D22A9-8819-462A-92AC-921EC8D0A20E.jpeg

La Perla Habana- Black Pearl Oro

A nice smooth Connecticut, with the morning Java. Very mellow, with notes of toasty nuts, cream, and a very light, and almost indistinguishable spice note.

IMG_20200926_064349790.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Cigar Page is having a Perdomo Champagne sale at 51% off if anyone is interested

I see Cigar Page is having a Perdomo Champagne sale at 51% off if anyone is interested
Good to know. I just recently stopped buying the Champagnes at my local shop, because they raised the price over $2 a stick. I like the Perdomo Champagne on a weekend morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross