Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, HFMA, and a Certified KCBS BBQ Judge
Hunted
South Africa, Texas, Alaska - hey, they count. Trust me!
Jerome, thank you very much for fixing my login. I've been trying to post here for months and view the pix - much to no avail!

Anyway, I truly wanted to thank this Forum for much insight into Africa. Even though all I could do was lurk and read I was able to glean tremendous info on Africa. Info that made my first trip a wonderful success.

watermark.php

Peace!

- Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Robert, I guess a welcome would be in order, glad to hear that this site has helped you in your planing process, I look forward to your continued presence and posting!!!

My best always.

Welcome to AH Robert! You should have contacted me earlier with the difficulties that you were experiencing. Nice to hear that you made use of AH to plan your African hunting safari!

Robert

Welcome to AH...

Nice picture of your Kudu.

If you would take some time to share your story and other photos that would be great...

And please go to the outfitter section and do a report on who you hunted with.

Robert, Welcome to the front row of the class out of the shadows of the detention room. :)
With all the pent up energy you can create one of those incredible hunt reports.

Congrats on your Kudu. Looking forward to the rest..

Welcome Robert. Very nice kudu and hope you had a great experience and will be in Africa again. This site really does have everything you need for your safari.

Welcome to AH Robert. Nice Kudu! Looking forward to many posts about your experiences!

Welcome to the forum, Robert !

Nice kudu, but we would like to hear more about your hunt...

Welcome to the AH, Robert !

Welcome Robert! Posting is a lot more fun than "lurking"..:bighello:........LOL

Welcome Robert! Youy've probably found that this is the best forum on the internet. Lots and lots of good information and a list of members that is second to none.

Welcome to AH Robert! Glad we could be of help, very nice Kudu Congrats can't wait to read the rest of the story.

Congratulations Robert! Good kudu and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum, and as others have previously stated, how's about the hunting story and more pics of the critters you took while in Africa...???

glad you made it robert
welcome and enjoy the site
nice kudu mate love to the rest of your hunt

Thats a beautiful Kudu you have there! Welcome to the site- glad it was able to assist you in organising a great safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross