Woodleigh Bullets - re-opening ?

Well.

Shit. They're lights-out accurate in my 6.5x55.

This is not good news. Have they updated the website with this advice?

I was hopeful they would resurect the business and sell it so the research and development has not been in vain and the product is available into the future.

This is not good news. Have they updated the website with this advice?

I was hopeful they would resurect the business and sell it so the research and development has not been in vain and the product is available into the future.

Gunshop

Searched for 416s

Only factory ammo at exorbitant price

I have a few factory cartridges and about 40 I think hand loaded (w Woodleigh hydros)

I have about 400 Woodleigh 340 grain 416. bullets. What is a fair price on them?

I no longer shoot any 416 caliber.

I'm told Woodleigh won't be re-opening. I cannot find 400 grain hunting bullets for my 416 Remington.
This sort of thing is a major problem in Australia. (Not just for 416 caliber)
Shit i was hoping the would, may be some one will buy the machinery & start a new business. i just bought 200 Bertram
projectiles for my 318 WR i am waiting for delivery i do not know what they are like.

Why the sudden turnaround? Last week it was go .

Why the sudden turnaround? Last week it was go .
When I checked the Woodleigh website a few minutes ago, there was a popup that said they were still evaluating how long it would take to rebuild and get production going properly again. Tried to copy/paste it but it ended up closing the popup and I can't bring it back. Maybe someone else can have a look?

Surely if they were gone for good they'd put it on the site? Although according to some reddit stuff from November, people seemed to be under the impression Woodleigh had no plans to rebuild at all.

When I checked the Woodleigh website a few minutes ago, there was a popup that said they were still evaluating how long it would take to rebuild and get production going properly again. Tried to copy/paste it but it ended up closing the popup and I can't bring it back. Maybe someone else can have a look?

Surely if they were gone for good they'd put it on the site? Although according to some reddit stuff from November, people seemed to be under the impression Woodleigh had no plans to rebuild at all.

That’s what I thought but gunshop says otherwise
Let’s hope Woodleigh is re-opening

My understanding is that Geoff and family are taking a holiday in the US to attend DSC and/or SCI. Summer temperatures in the workshop are too high for the work involved and hence nothing will be happening, one way or the other, for a month or so.

My understanding is that Geoff and family are taking a holiday in the US to attend DSC and/or SCI. Summer temperatures in the workshop are too high for the work involved and hence nothing will be happening, one way or the other, for a month or so.
That sounds like a very smart thing to do.

It will also help them gauge how much support they have for rebuilding. - Lots!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg