Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Woodleigh .474 .470 Nitro Express 500gr RNSN
28C40C5F-3242-4686-98D8-B5EE5A30C86C.jpeg

2-50ct boxes (100pcs total) = $300.00 plus shipping to USA only

Contact by PM only

That was fast. I have enough Tsx to last me for ever for the 470 Capstick. Woodleighs bullets are good.
Krish

That was fast. I have enough Tsx to last me for ever for the 470 Capstick. Woodleighs bullets are good.
Krish
Yes they are good bullets; I figured I’d sell off some stuff that is probably needed for doubles regulated with Woodleighs since hunting season is approaching.

Ray B’s PM received

PM’s replied, still have a few boxes.

Will consider partial trade for new or once fired .470ne brass.

Still have a few boxes available.

I’ve been asked “why are you selling?” = because I have excess stock and believe there are people on this forum with .470ne doubles regulated with woodleighs, with hunts booked and need them.

I’ve also been asked “What is your best price?” = Since Woodleighs are basically unobtainable and Midway was selling Hornady factory 2nd .474 for $3ea and they sold out! - I believe my price is good.

Swift Aframe have 470 , 500gr bullets available on their website. I dont know how they regulate comparing to Hornady. I got them for my 470 Chapstick
Krish.

As of 2/28/23. I bought 10 boxes. May be they are out now. Just checked it shows available.
Krish
Screenshot_20230304-174222_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I thought one of the rules for posting on a classified ads site is that we aren't supposed to post alternative products or discuss pricing. but maybe I'm mistaken.

I thought one of the rules for posting on a classified ads site is that we aren't supposed to post alternative products or discuss pricing. but maybe I'm mistaken.
Thanks Ray, I thought the same thing but didn’t want to say anything as I know Krish didn’t mean anything by it;again if you want A-Frames go for it.

FYI- Sale pending on the remainder of bullets that I’m looking to sell at this time; if sale falls through I will post accordingly.

Thanks Ray, I thought the same thing but didn’t want to say anything as I know Krish didn’t mean anything by it;again if you want A-Frames go for it.

FYI- Sale pending on the remainder of bullets that I’m looking to sell at this time; if sale falls through I will post accordingly.
@deewayne2003
I am sorry if was not suppose to be posted. I dont have a double. I did not think it has been used in doubles. If so i have not seen ammo with that bullet for double. I was exited to post it as it was out for a long time. As soon as I saw this i got some. for me.
Krish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you