Women as Professional Hunters; What's with that?

I have no qualms about female PHs. They have what it takes to become one and have proven themselves. I worked with a lot of women in the military and had no problems at all. They were well trained, qualified and experienced. Some of them were tougher than a lot of the men I worked with. I think the same holds true for female African PHs. The days of "Oh, she's just a woman" chauvinism are long gone and it's time for a lot of men to grow up and realize that fact. Don't judge unless you have hunted with one or fought beside one.

Hunting with a Lady PH wouldn't bother me one bit.

I'd be down for it. Tho in terms of firsts for PH's, I'd like to see a PH on the autism spectrum as I feel some aspects of that could make for a great hunter.

Reactions: BWH
I'd have no problem at all hunting with a PH who was female.

Interesting to me that WDM Bell must have been one of the first women's rights advocates in Africa and he let it be known in no uncertain terms he would have none of it a 100 years before it became "politically correct and popular" to take such a position. He commented several times through out his writings about how he thought women were better and stronger with more stamina than the men within his employ while on safari.

Hunting with a lady PH? Well why in the Sam Hell not?
My wife's a hunter. I hunt with her all the time. Heck, it was SHE who introduced me to hunting.
There's no issues with me hunting with a woman PH or not.
The whole hunting industry is better with more women in it, IMHO.

I don't see any problem with a woman that loves to do hunting. Girls can do what boys do, and nowadays it's no big deal.

I would have no problem with a female PH. But if she was single it could even be better, imagine a spouse who was a PH??? Safaris would get way more common even if I was the water guy, gardener, mechanic, cook and not the hunter.

Ha ha

MB

I would have no problem with a female PH. But if she was single it could even be better, imagine a spouse who was a PH??? Safaris would get way more common even if I was the water guy, gardener, mechanic, cook and not the hunter.

Ha ha

MB

Too late we got one of those already......:E Rofl:

MB
Too late we got one of those already......:E Rofl:
Your a lucky guy...

My obsession normally drives them away after a few years. One who shared the obsession would be awesome.

MB

MB

Your a lucky guy...

My obsession normally drives them away after a few years. One who shared the obsession would be awesome.

MB

Not me....:eek:......the Aussie who came and hunted with us and married Patsy......I don't carry water or garden etc......o_O

Speaking of @bluey, just what the hell has he been up to?

Not me....:eek:......the Aussie who came and hunted with us and married Patsy......I don't carry water or garden etc......o_O

Speaking of @bluey, just what the hell has he been up to?

Catching prawns....and Patsy daughter started school in oz just now so he making sure she ok....but not sure they have internet where he lives....think it's hillbilly country.......:E Upside Down::E Lol::D Beer Bottle:

I'd hunt with anyone who's proficient, young, old, male, female, other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elkreaper17

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois