Window stickers of African Euro mounts. What do you think?

35bore

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
Hunted
USA, South Africa, France
Guys I have been kicking an idea around for a little while now, and would like your input.

Here in the states there are a lot of folks who put those window stickers on there vehicles. The likes of Elk, Whitetail, Mule Deer, etc... I don't know if they do in Canada, sure they do, but I have yet to see or find any based on African game.

I would like to start with Euro mounts of a few species and see if it would be a seller. I have a Warthog and Blesbok Euro mount already, and I was going to animate them and go to a friend of mine who does car decals and get a few hundred made up, and then try to sell them. Again, been kicking this around for a while.

My question to you guys is this, #1 would anyone here display these decals on your car/truck? (I am) #2 would anyone send me good photos of their Euro mounts, so I could animate them? If you would be willing, just PM me your pics. Was thinking of putting the name of the animal under the animated Euro picture. Will probably start out with the basics, Blue and Black Wildebeest, Springbok, Kudu, Gemsbok, Blesbok, Warthog, Impala, etc. Maybe throw in a Cape Buffalo Euro mount as well.

I appreciate good or bad feedback. If it is something that you guys think would sell, and something you would purchase then please let me know, guess I am trying to test the waters before I make the initial investment.

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, Scott.

I think it could work. I have seen some elephant, lion and leopard silhouettes on the large auction site but never euro mount stickers. Can you post an idea of what you are thinking or is it top secret as of right now.

Still trying to figure out how to post them. I'll get it put together, and post a sample. Nothing top secret, hell I'm counting on you guys.

Very popular with airboaters and I think it work, gun case, truck some small some big, here is my old boat not much of a picture but heck I won rudder art awards with that

View attachment 15741

thats not a bad idea 35 would you be interested in doing samba deer and fallow deer ive got several euro mounts of each .
id definately get some african stickers off ya bloke

Still trying to figure out how to post them. I'll get it put together, and post a sample. Nothing top secret, hell I'm counting on you guys.

mmmm??? you on the grey goose maybe???? confused ......... ha ha just having a couple myself with my mate from zim who kindly agreed to come and help with my training for reno......:draught::tongue::beer::biggrin2:

Still trying to figure out how to get the things loaded. No I am not loaded,, YET... Once I figure this out, I'll be drinking with you...:throw:

I hope this did it. Just look at it from the carbon copy point of view, The black areas will actually be the white part that stays on the glass. This is the Blesbok image. They won't be this large, more like 3"x 3", maybe a little bigger. Anyway, tell me what you think.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
thats not a bad idea 35 would you be interested in doing samba deer and fallow deer ive got several euro mounts of each .
id definately get some african stickers off ya bloke

I would be open to any Euro mounts, I'll do my best.

I think it would work...I'd be interested in a Kudu and Buff

Well I think the kudu and Cape buffalo stickers could sell well. Maybe the oryx and sable too.

Love the idea, unfortunately in Europe it s not a good idea to put a decal on your car with anything to do with firearms or hunting.

We have too many rabid "greenies".

Still trying to figure out how to get the things loaded. No I am not loaded,, YET... Once I figure this out, I'll be drinking with you...:throw:

Sent you a PM/email on tech assist.

Sent you a PM/email on tech assist.

Thanks Brickburn and Jerome. Guys you can email me at srconcrete@charter.net with pictures of your Euro mounts. Close photos with some shadows will work best, so I can animate with some detail. I'll keep posting the new ones, (with some assistance, thanks again guys). How about a Kudu, Sable, Cape Buff, and a Gemsbok for starters.

Again, Look at it carbon copy, black is white and that's what stays on glass, guncase, safe ,Etc. Blue Wildebeest decal.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Well gents, the vinyl cutter, software, and computer came 2 days ago. I finally got the software downloaded, and am working on about five more animals drawings (if bluey's pics come in it will be seven animals). I will get them cut, and put them on my suburban and take a few pics of the finished product. The name of the company will be Wild Africa Decals (owned by your's truly), trademarks in the works too. Not so cheap to start up, but, I think it'll be worth it. I love this stuff.

I need a good photo of a Kudu and Gemsbok Euro mount, the ones I found online lack in detail, any help is appreciated.

I'd definitly be in need of a cape buff sticker for my truck. Been looking for one for quite sometime but never found much.

Check out my other thread, The birth of "WildAfricaDecals", my contact info is on there along with the five Euro mounts thus far, in decal form.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg