Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
DSC Life Member, International Member PHASA
Hunted
Several of the lower 48, Alaska, South Africa, Ireland, Argentina, Peru
I've got a synthetic/plastic stock for a short action Winchester M70. Its the original/factory stock that came on the "Ultimate Shadow" rifles when they were being manufactured (blind box). I recently upgraded to a wood stock for this rifle and don't need the original stock.

The only thing "wrong" with the stock is it is missing the plastic cap on the pistol grip ($9 replacement if you really need one).. I moved it over to the new wood stock that didn't come with one..

Otherwise the stock is in excellent shape and is ready to be installed on a rifle.. comes with a soft/thick recoil pad, aluminum trigger guard, and sling studs..

All you pay is the shipping.. happy to send it anywhere in the world as long as you pay the cost to put it in the mail..

I would be happy to buy it from you for my M70 .270 win

No need to purchase it from me.. seriously.. its free.. consider it my way of "paying it forward".. if you'll just cover the cost of postage, that's all I need..

I don't think it will fit your .270 Win though (unless you have a .270 WSM).. this is a short action stock taken off of a 7mm WSM..

If you still want it though, it is absolutely yours (for free).. I'd rather someone else have it that may get some good use out of it than for it to sit in my closet for the next several years collecting dust..

will confirm if the stock will fit my .270

If it will not fit the 270. I will take it....PM on the way

I have checked on the Winchester site and the .270 Win is long action , thank you for your generous offer , kindly pass it on to someone who has a short action.

With Gratitude for your generous offer .

Sorry it wont work for you Larry. Will pass it on to the next person in line. Thanks for the update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IlaCourtne

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!