Winchester m70 safari replacement sights?

Voodooracer

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hi everyone, I have a question regarding possible sight replacements/upgrades for the current production Winchester m70 safari express rifles. I have an m70 in 416 rem mag and I love the rifle dearly, it is very accurate and wears a scope 95% of the time but i was curious if there were any iron sight upgrades that you guys would recommend or use, either front, rear or both. I appreciate the input!

Thanks,
Voodoo

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding possible sight replacements/upgrades for the current production Winchester m70 safari express rifles. I have an m70 in 416 rem mag and I love the rifle dearly, it is very accurate and wears a scope 95% of the time but i was curious if there were any iron sight upgrades that you guys would recommend or use, either front, rear or both. I appreciate the input!

Thanks,
Voodoo
Try NECG

Thanks, I will shoot them an email!

I'm partial to their See Thru Sights have them on 3 large bore mod 70 Safari's

PRnvgZD.png

Attachments

• PRnvgZD.png
    PRnvgZD.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 798
I'm partial to their See Thru Sights have them on 3 large bore mod 70 Safari's

PRnvgZD.png
Thanks, I like the look of that a lot. What front sight do you use in conjunction with that rear sight?

Williams has a large selection

Used their Universal Screw-On Ramp as there is a lot of vertical adjustment in the blade and it was easy to put on. Plus a full assortment of beads.

BenKK I've been seriously considering having a quarter rib put on, I think that may be the route I go. The other options are good and would do just fine I'm sure, I tend to do better with the express style sights. Just a personal preference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois