Winchester 375H&H For Sale

As if this site hasn’t cost me a pile of money! I appreciate a good enabler, without the misguided encouragement that a guy receives here I might be spending money on food and other worthless goods.

Very fimilar with Hill Country rifles, excellent work. However, I am not a fan of non-wood stocks. That looks like a very nice all weather setup for Alaska or the Yukon where theres more moisture then South Texas.

Sorry but I will have to take this off the classifieds for a bit. I got called back to the Mideast so I will be out of touch for 3 to 4 +months. It is a great looking gun and HCR did a great job in building it. Thanks for all the great comments on it though

Sorry but I will have to take this off the classifieds for a bit. I got called back to the Mideast so I will be out of touch for 3 to 4 +months. It is a great looking gun and HCR did a great job in building it. Thanks for all the great comments on it though

Pm sent

Sir, I will most likely take this rifle when you come back.
Bryan 307-640-4447

I have returned to our great country for good so I am putting my rifle up for sale again. I checked with others that have posted earlier to give them 1st refusal. See details and picture above. I had Matt the CEO of Hill Country Rifle spec it out for me. Told him to build it the same if he was building it for himself. A great rifle that has never been shot except by Hill Country Rifles.
$2500 plus shipping

Last edited:
I have returned to our great country for good so I am putting my rifle up for sale again. I checked with others that have posted earlier to give them 1st refusal. See details and picture above. I had Matt the CEO of Hill Country Rifle spec it out for me. Told him to build it the same if he was building it for himself. A great rifle that has never been shot except by Hill Country Rifles.
$2500 plus shipping

Is it sold?

Not yet, but there a quite a few members interested and emailing me about it though :giggle::giggle:

It is a real nice rifle.

I am getting ready to sell my 30 plus rifle collection at an auction but I thought I would break out a few of them like this one to sell seperately

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross