Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
I have my eye on another, so this one is up for sale. Has a red Win pad on it, but factory buttplate goes with it, and have the box. Nice rifle, non checkered stock which is a bit unusual. Bore and crown are mint. A few minor safe dings perhaps, perhaps a scratch somewhere. Over 90 percent condition. It is of course a Miroku rifle, not an original Winchester.

Looking for $1150. Best price anywhere. PM with questions. Post an I'll take it and PM me if wish to buy. Must ship to an FFL. Will ship via USPS well wrapped and packed.

IMG_1288.JPG
IMG_1292.JPG
IMG_1299.JPG
IMG_1310.JPG
IMG_1312.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Beauty Scott!

If that includes shipping I'll take it. PM sent.

@ActionBob you got a good deal and will like the rifle. a classic old lever gun is just fun to shoot and great on game.

A nice clean 1895.

The quick response from Action Bob shows why he has that moniker.

Bob, remember to post your progress with the rifle.

Yup. He’s called Action Bob for a reason!

Sold pending funds to ActionBob. Thanks!!

@ActionBob you got a good deal and will like the rifle. a classic old lever gun is just fun to shoot and great on game.
Yea Dave my first deer rifle is a 94 in 32 Winchester Special that I got from my Grandfather. Probably shot more deer with that gun than any other;)

I've been wanting a '95 for some time now in both 405 and 30-40.... So almost half way there!

I have a Browning 95 in the Krag, very good shooting rifle. That round is no wimp either. Given a stronger platform, its the equal of the .308 Win. Does pretty well in the '95 too, being it is actually a stronger action than the Springfield Krag rifle with its single locking lug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois