WIN One of Three CRIES of the Savanna Book by Multi-award-winning Author Sue Tidwell in a Random Drawing Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very lucky to live where I do, British Columbia Canada. Ocean is steps away, I take my boat 100km to mainland side and hunt the fiords and estuaries. Not Alaska but exact same. Now that our manage by emotion Gov has closed the Grizzly opportunities we must weed thru and past them to get the black bears. Of course the prawn traps are down and we do catch halibut for fresh cooked fish suppers.

Its a wonderful annual spring hunt. this year I will immerse in your book while waiting for the tides.

Thanks

Mark

Wow! Lucky you. That sounds wonderful. Enjoy and share a picture of your bear when you get one…and some pics of your scenery. I haven’t spent time in BC but hopefully we will someday. Sue

Sue please remove my entry in your give away as I just received a copy from my son. very nice read from some one that does not wish to take animals. my wife has also started reading the book she is like you. thanks for a wonderful piece

Sue please remove my entry in your give away as I just received a copy from my son. very nice read from some one that does not wish to take animals. my wife has also started reading the book she is like you. thanks for a wonderful piece
@Hyde Hunter thanks so much for reaching out. I’m so glad your son got you a copy of the book and that you enjoyed it. I’m also thrilled that your wife is reading it. I hope she is enjoying it too. She will definitely relate to the snake stuff since she is like me regarding the snakes!

All the best, sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.