Win M70 Classic Safari Express .416 Rem Mag For Sale

mtech

Reaction score
Member of
NRA (Benefactor level)
I have a Winchester Model 70 Classic Safari Express rifle in .416 Rem Mag for sale. This is a New Haven made rifle with Controlled feed. It is in great shape and has been to Africa and harvested a Cape Buffalo by the previous owner. It has a custom synthetic stock (comparable to a McMillan in quality), Talley bases and rings w/back-up peep, Williams extractor, fiber optic front sight, and a Leupold VX3 1.5-5X scope. I can text/email pics upon request. Asking $1200 shipped to lower 48 Continental U.S. states. Rifle, rings, and bases only, $1000. I have .416 Rem Mag ammo, dies, brass, and bullets for sale also if rifle sells.

Text or call 1-859-274-8915 if interested. I also have this rifle listed on 24hourcampfireforum . I'm new here but have had sold lots of items on **NOT**PERMITTED**. Selling to fund a new Over/Under Citori. Thanks!
Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Please share some pics, it will help. Best of luck in selling!

I will try if it slows down at work

By the way welcome to AH!

Here are some pics:
m70-f.jpg
m70-1.jpg
m70-3b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH and good luck with selling your rifle!

Thanks, I decided I'm going to hang on to this rifle. It was hard finding a DG rifle set up so perfectly for me. Maybe, I will get to put it to proper use one day!

Last edited:
In the meantime you can hunt KY Whitetails with it.

Yep,
If a bullet from it misses a deer, the shockwave of it passing by will still knock it out, lol!

Probably field dress him as the round goes through.

can not imagine shooting this beast, went to africa a couple years back and only used my 30-06 and one shoot everything did not go after buffalo or elephants though. This thing might vaporize a whitetail.

It definitely gets your attention when it goes off! I didn't get to try it out out on a whitetail this season. Might try to take a Coyote with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg