Win M70 Classic Safari Express .416 Rem Mag For Sale

mtech

Reaction score
Member of
NRA (Benefactor level)
I have a Winchester Model 70 Classic Safari Express rifle in .416 Rem Mag for sale. This is a New Haven made rifle with Controlled feed. It is in great shape and has been to Africa and harvested a Cape Buffalo by the previous owner. It has a custom synthetic stock (comparable to a McMillan in quality), Talley bases and rings w/back-up peep, Williams extractor, fiber optic front sight, and a Leupold VX3 1.5-5X scope. I can text/email pics upon request. Asking $1200 shipped to lower 48 Continental U.S. states. Rifle, rings, and bases only, $1000. I have .416 Rem Mag ammo, dies, brass, and bullets for sale also if rifle sells.

Text or call 1-859-274-8915 if interested. I also have this rifle listed on 24hourcampfireforum . I'm new here but have had sold lots of items on **NOT**PERMITTED**. Selling to fund a new Over/Under Citori. Thanks!
Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Please share some pics, it will help. Best of luck in selling!

I will try if it slows down at work

By the way welcome to AH!

Here are some pics:
m70-f.jpg
m70-1.jpg
m70-3b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH and good luck with selling your rifle!

Thanks, I decided I'm going to hang on to this rifle. It was hard finding a DG rifle set up so perfectly for me. Maybe, I will get to put it to proper use one day!

Last edited:
In the meantime you can hunt KY Whitetails with it.

Yep,
If a bullet from it misses a deer, the shockwave of it passing by will still knock it out, lol!

Probably field dress him as the round goes through.

can not imagine shooting this beast, went to africa a couple years back and only used my 30-06 and one shoot everything did not go after buffalo or elephants though. This thing might vaporize a whitetail.

It definitely gets your attention when it goes off! I didn't get to try it out out on a whitetail this season. Might try to take a Coyote with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you