WIN a FREE South African Hunt Valued at US$11,635 for 2 Hunters from RANCE SAFARIS for 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations DDH45! Thank you to Rance Safaris for the awesome hunt!

Congratulations @DHH45!! Please contact me at Craig.middleton@rancesafaris.co.za to finalize your hunt! A big thank you to everyone who entered this competition, and also hats off to Jerome and AfricaHunting.com for creating this wonderful platform to where we as hunters and conservationists can grow stronger as a community and fight off the terrorist anti’s!

Happy hunting,
Craig Middleton
Congrats to the winner and thank you for offering such wonderful opportunity!

Congratulations to DDH 45. Remember that hunt is for two hunters and I'm available. :)

Congratulations @DHH45 your post #75 is the winner! Can't wait to for you to share about your hunting safari @RANCE SAFARIS with all of us.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this contest! A special thanks to @BRICKBURN for being witness to the draw.

Many thanks to @RANCE SAFARIS for so generously offering this hunt to a member of our community.

View attachment 330209
You lucky bugger @DHH45 ! I hope you have a great hunt. And thank you @RANCE SAFARIS for giving us all the opportunity to win this hunt, very generous.

Thanks for the opportunity Rance Safaris. Have a great hunt DHH45.

Congrats @DHH45 !!!! Enjoy your trip!

Congratulations @DHH45 ! What an awesome opportunity and good luck.

Thank you Rance Safaris for the opportunity.

Good things happen on AHF.
Congrats to DHH45.
Big thanks to Rance Safaris for the opportunity to win and the donation.

I had a good chuckle to myself, I saw the email and only focused on the words in capital. Saw my name at the top and then in the write up WINNER FREE “YOU” RANCE SAFARIS

Hahaha. Huge congrats and thanks for the opportunity

I did the same thing! I thought I won for the period of time for the link to open!
I had a good chuckle to myself, I saw the email and only focused on the words in capital. Saw my name at the top and then in the write up WINNER FREE “YOU” RANCE SAFARIS

Hahaha. Huge congrats and thanks for the opportunity

Congrats to the winner. I'll be retiring towards the end of the year .......hint,hint. Thanks to Rance Safaris . A very nice thing you have done here.

Congratulations DHH45, thank you RANCE SAFARIS for the incredible opportunity to win the hunt.

I did the same thing! I thought I won for the period of time for the link to open!
I think Jerome was having an early April Fool's day joke on all of us....

Congrats to DHH45! Looking forward to reading your hunt report and seeing photos of your trip.

Thanks to RANCE SAFARIS for offering such a hunt opportunity and to AHfor hosting the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg