- Apr 23, 2015
- Reaction score
"LIAM URRY SAFARIS"
WIN a FREE Sable Bull Hunt with Observer from Liam Urry Safaris for 2019/2020
HUNT GIVEAWAY BY RANDOM DRAWING CONTEST
WIN A FREE 1x1 HUNT FOR ONE HUNTER & ONE OBSERVER WORTH US$8,000 INCLUDING 8 FULL HUNTING DAYS/9 NIGHTS AND ONE SABLE TROPHY BULL AT LIAM URRY SAFARIS. THE HUNT CAN BE TAKEN ONLY IN 2019/2020.
We offer our clients an opportunity to hunt a wide variety of game species on our private game ranch (Base Camp) in the Free State Province, a mere 30 minutes drive from Kimberley. Our ranch has been in the Urry family for three generations. We also offer many concession areas throughout Africa, hunting from the smallest game – the Blue Duiker -, to the largest – the elephant. With over 45 species of game, South Africa is truly a world in one country. We give the trophy hunter an opportunity to collect game species which are endemic to most of Africa.
What you can expect
- Disease/Malaria-free zone
- Abundance of game
- Picturesque surroundings
- Safe and friendly environment
- Quality trophy animals
- Skilled, experienced team
- Comfortable accommodation
Here are some hunt reports posted on AH
For your midday break, you may indulge in a cold drink alongside the pool, or simply lounge on the deck as you soak up the Free State sun, in this African context.
When the heat of the day makes way for the cooler dusk air, Cape Hares – who’ve set up permanent residence at the watering hole – are the first inhabitants to appear. Then, as the African sun makes a multicoloured, glorious exit behind the surrounding mountains, game start to emerge and wander around more freely. And soon the herds head for the drinking hole – truly something to behold.
Having worked up an appetite from the day’s hunt, you may exhale in the “boma” around a crackling fire, and indulge in a bottle of the Cape’s finest wine. This while you take in the sky’s vibrant orange, gold, and red display – so typical of a Free State sunset in this African context.
Our fully equipped kitchen will indulge your palate with a smorgasbord of scrumptious, African and international classics. And all dietary requirements will be catered for on request.
Check out Liam Urry Safaris hunting outfit, area, accommodations, photo gallery and a lot more by visiting the website at www.lusafaris.co.za. For a reference list of past clients who have hunted with Liam Urry Safaris, please contact me.
A member of AfricaHunting.com will WIN a FREE 1x1 HUNT for one Hunter and one observer for 2019/2020. Hunting may be done with rifle or bow, worth US$8,000 for 8 full hunting days/9 nights which includes arrival and departure days. Included in the prize is a Sable bull trophy at Liam Urry Safaris' home concession. Extra hunters and observers can be added according to our 2019/2020 price list.
The HUNT includes:
- Safari is for ONE hunter hunting 1x1
- 10 day plains game hunt with Liam Urry Safaris with 8 full hunting days/9 nights
- Government value added tax of 14% on daily rates
- One Sable bull trophy fee at Liam Urry Safaris' main home concession
- Services of a licensed professional hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff and vehicles
- Accommodations within the Liam Urry Safaris's main home hunting area concession during your safari with us
- All meals
- Soft drinks with local beer and wine in moderation
- Daily laundry service
- Hunting licenses and permits (excluding CITES and Dangerous Game Permits)
- Field preparation of trophies
- Delivery of trophies to our local taxidermist
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Kimberly Airport
The HUNT does not include:
- International and domestic airfare
- Accommodations prior to and after the safari
- Any transport outside of hunting property that is not already included
- Trophy fees of animals taken or wounded
- CITES if applicable
- Taxidermy work
- Packing, dipping and shipping of trophies to final destination
- Rifle hire and ammunition
- Additional tours & excursions
- Medical and travel insurance
- Meet and greet service at the airport for rifle clearance
You are able to add the following at our regular 2019/2020 prices:
- Additional days
- Additional hunters and/or observers
- Additional activities
- Additional trophies
- Big Five may be hunted on this hunt
Crocodile (up to 10 feet)
Gemsbuck / Oryx
WHAT TO DO TO ENTER THE HUNT GIVEAWAY BY RANDOM DRAWING
For a chance to win registered members must simply post "LIAM URRY SAFARIS" in this thread. Each individual post will be a single entry. You may enter only once per week. A week will be considered anytime from Monday through Sunday (midnight Central Standard Time) of each of the 5 weeks of the contest. A maximum of one entry per week and a maximum total of five entries during the duration of the contest will be valid. Registered members may enter once between:
April 15, 2019 and April 21, 2019
April 22, 2019 and April 28, 2019
April 29, 2019 and May 5, 2019
May 6, 2019 and May 12, 2019
May 13, 2019 and May 19, 2019
Post your entry below in this thread. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.
Entries must be posted between April 15, 2019 and May 19, 2019 (at midnight Central Standard Time). After the close of posting we will hold a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will be announced by May 21, 2019 in this thread.
If more entries are made than you are allowed, all of your entries will be void and ineligible to win. Also remember that the time limit on editing/deleting own posts by members is 30 minutes. For a post to be valid "LIAM URRY SAFARIS" post needs to be posted separately from questions and comments. Questions and comments are not counted as valid entries.
Each post has a post number which is your entry number. At the end of the competition one number will be randomly selected and awarded the @Liam Urry Safaris sable hunt giveaway prize. The website RANDOM.ORG, a true random number generator, will be used by moderator @AfricaHunting.com and a witness to randomly draw the winning post number from amongst the valid entries.
Random Drawing Contest Rules
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Giveaway entrants must be over 18 to participate. The winner’s age will be verified and a new winner will be selected if the original winner does not meet the age requirement.
2. This drawing is open to all registered members of AfricaHunting.com excluding those in the hunting industry in Africa such hunting outfitters, game ranchers, breeders, employed or freelance professional hunters or guides. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.
3. Multiple accounts from the same IP address or belonging to the same person from different IP addresses will be void and entries will be considered invalid. Winners identity will be verified and must match the name of the person who created and registered the account.
4. Entries must be posted between April 15, 2019 to May 19, 2019 (at midnight Central Standard Time). After the close of posting an AH moderator will hold a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will be announced and posted by May 21, 2019 in this thread.
5. Winner's failure to see announcement or receive notices due to any reasons including to but not limited to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information is not the responsibility of AfricaHunting.com or @Liam Urry Safaris. If winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within twenty-one (21) days from the time announcement was posted, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. Any prize unclaimed after twenty-one (21) days from the date of notice of the winner will not be awarded to the original winner.
7. Prize will be made available only to the identified and verified winner.
8. The hunt has to be taken in 2019/2020 with dates to be decided and agreed upon between prize winner and @Liam Urry Safaris by June 15, 2019, should booking not be made by that time the prize will be void and non-redeemable.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and no substitute prize will be offered.
10. Only 8 days including arrival and departure days/9 nights and one Sable bull trophy are redeemable by hunter. Days and trophy are non-transferable between the hunter and observer and may not be combined. Prize is to be redeemed at one time. Any included animal in the prize can not be substituted for any other animal or used as credit for any other animal. Any wounded game which is not recovered is considered as hunted. Any included animal in the prize not taken for any reason is not the responsibility of @Liam Urry Safaris and AfricaHunting.com and is not redeemable.
11. Except where prohibited by law, the winner by acceptance of the prize agrees that @Liam Urry Safaris and AfricaHunting.com or those acting under its authority have the right to use the winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, content from the winner’s hunt for advertising and promotional purposes without consideration or further permission.
12. @Liam Urry Safaris and AfricaHunting.com, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged, or lost entries; and/or any contest disruptions beyond its control.
13. Entrants and winners are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this prize, and the acceptance and/or use of a prize. By participating and/or by acceptance or use of the prize, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless @Liam Urry Safaris and AfricaHunting.com, their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, other prize sponsors and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any liability arising in connection with the use of the prize.
14. AfricaHunting.com reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or website or violates the Terms & Conditions of AfricaHunting.com.
15. We ask that the prize winner post here on AfricaHunting.com a detailed hunting report with pictures about their hunting safari with @Liam Urry Safaris.
Thanks to everyone who will be taking part in this contest and best of luck.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you soon in Africa,