Williebees says hi!!

Willie Barnard

Reaction score
My name is Willie Barnard, and I live in Limpopo province RSA.
My favourite animal is the blue wildebees/ brindled gnu/ streifengnu/ Connochaetus taurinus.
From there my nickname "Williebees"

I love all kinds of hunting, and all kinds of guns.
Looking forward to chat with you guys.

Welcome to AH Willie!

Welcome sir

Welcome to our place Willie

Hi Willie, welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard.

Wekom willie

Lyk dit Willie. Welkom

Welcome to AH.
Start telling stories......

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome Willie, members Willie Barnard( Dr. ) is the person on who`s farm we do our annual 1885 Black Powder Era hunt every year. Willie is extremely knowledgeable on indigenous trees , plants and herbs. He is our medical guru when someone gets ill or hurt during the hunt. I have learned a lot from him and it really is always great to listen to his experience in the field of venomous snakes. He is an expert medical practitioner on the Black Mamba , a deadly snake encountered here is Africa. He is has excellent knowledge in bush craft and survival skills as well.:A Banana::A Big Hello:Willie Barnard is a collector of Boer War rifles as well.Willie Barnard is also the organiser of the Ellisras Shooting festival , this shooting festival is conducted every year on his other farm containing seven different shooting ranges. It really is one of the biggest shooting festivals in South Africa...

Last edited:
Welcome to AH Williebees! Looking forward to your input! I’d really enjoy seeing some pictures from Limpopo!

Welcome to AH from Minnesota USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois