Wildlife Poachers In Kenya Could Face The Death Penalty

Discussion in 'Articles' started by NamStay, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Royal27

Royal27 AH ENABLER AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    DSC, NRA, SCI
    Hunted:
    USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
    Exactly my point!

Where do the libs and antis draw the line? Trees sounds ridiculous right? I mean that's as crazy as gun grabbers wanting to start to ban knifes . It will just never even be considered. Right?

https://thefederalist.com/2018/04/13/britains-knife-control-bad-parody-gun-control/

Attached Files:

2. CBH Australia

CBH Australia AH Veteran

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Sporting Shooters Association Australia, Africa Hunting website!!!
    Hunted:
    Australia
    i dont know the penalty fits the crime. yes it has to be stopped. i thought the anti poacher patrols shot poachers in the field if they start gunfire.
    Yes if the poachers shoot a PH or hunter, helicopter that stumbles on them track them down and prosecute them an enforce capital punishment if they are proven guilty.
    we have fairly harsh penalties for environmental laws in Australia but they are fines and the big companies who offend have done so knowing the longterm income will outweigh the fines.
    The death penalty has a place and some people should not be given an opportunity to re-offend but environmental law is perhaps different to common law or where law relates to an offence against another person. murder of a person should be considered considered a worse crime or offence.
    perpetrators often get off to lightly for crimes against humanity.

Opposite Pole likes this.

3. tigris115

tigris115 AH Enthusiast

I'm thinking of making a Change.org petition for Kenya to reinstate hunting. There's no way in hell it's gonna be successful but I feel if it can garner enough attention, it will put the option on the table so that it may come back in many years time. It's not guaranteed but neither was Aldrin walking on the moon.

Hank2211 likes this.

4. Hank2211

Hank2211 AH ENABLER GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    SCI, DU, Pheasants Forever
    Hunted:
    Canada, United States, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; North West Province, Natal, Mpumalanga, Limpopo), Namibia, Cameroon, Benin, Ethiopia, Argentina
    I agree with you that it's unlikely to be successful, but I also agree that it might just make a point.

Let us know if you go ahead, so we can vote!

5. tigris115

tigris115 AH Enthusiast

I'm not gunning on it being a success, rather it's a more for attention. I have about 60 to 70 years left so I can afford to play the waiting game

Hank2211 likes this.