www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Wildlife Artist Marcello Pettineo

watermark.php

Central African Savannah Buffalo

watermark.php

Cameroon

I came across Marcello Pettineo's work over a year ago on a brochure from a French company that conducts hunting safaris in C.A.R., SAFARIA (SAFARIA). Having looked at thousands of hunting outfits' brochures over the years, I must say that this one clearly stood out right away from the rest, just by having Marcello's extraordinary pencil drawing on the cover. After taking some time to go through it, it is no doubt, and by far, the nicest hunting brochure that I ever seen. SAFARIA's brochure is laid out page after page of wildlife, hunting lifestyle, hunting scenes and trophy pictures showcasing Marcello's work beautifully throughout. You can see SAFARIA's brochure as an attached document to this post called "brochure-safaria.pdf".

watermark.php

Wildlife Artist Marcello Fremens - In The Field in C.A.R.

Marcello Pettineo was born in Sicily, Italy in 1959, he has devoted all of his energy for the past 30 years to his passion, nature, the focus of all his activities. In fact from his earliest childhood, he has spent his whole life following this pursuit, as he explains in his self-published art object book “Memoire d’un pecheur de tritons” (Memoirs of a newt fisher) which can be viewed at >oo POISCAILLE oo<.

watermark.php

Bongo

A fervent fishing enthusiast as a child and then a keen fly fisherman in later years, engaging in this hobby has taken him to a variety of places throughout the world. He began this travelling quite late in life immersing himself body and soul in the experience, seeking through his drawings and travels to record his impressions within projects that often take the form of nature sketchbooks. But he does not regard this as a profession; it is something else entirely, and those who use his services and artistic sensitivities to portray the natural world in various mediums, are well aware of this.

watermark.php

Bushbuck

He is not a hunting enthusiast, but rather an observer of nature, which is how he sees himself, first and foremost. He remains deeply convinced that it is by dialogue and understanding that a sustainable harmony between nature and mankind can be forged.

watermark.php

Derby Eland

Some of Marcello Pettineo's works can be seen and purchased at www.orchape.com or by contacting him directly by e-mail at marcello@fremens.com.

I hope that you will enjoy his field sketches as much as I do!

watermark.php

Derby Eland

watermark.php

Giant Forest Hog

watermark.php

Wildlife Artist Marcello Fremens - In His Studio

watermark.php

Hartebeest Lelwel

watermark.php

Leopard

watermark.php

Lion Calling

watermark.php

Lion

watermark.php

Roan Antelope

watermark.php

Warthog

watermark.php

Yellow Back Duiker

watermark.php

Wildlife Artist Marcello Fremens - In The Field in C.A.R.

watermark.php

Cape Buffalo Gun Engraving

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Attachments

• brochure-safaria.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 573
Last edited by a moderator:
Jerome,

Thanks a lot for sharing with us the marvelous work of artist Marcello hats off to his sketches, the brochure is fabulous, never did see such a portrayal .

Monish

Man, thats the kind of art work i want to have in my trophy room. Spectacular !!!

Some recent work from Wildlife Artist Marcello Pettineo... Enjoy!

These are original drawings commissioned exclusively by Holland and Holland. There are seven lithographs of these works which belong to Holland and Holland.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Lp!

Amaizing! Thanks to share whit us.

Lovski zdravo
Hunting hello
Janez L

Amazing

Thank you for sharing these beautifull pictures with us.
Congratulations to the artist !!!

:eek:

Jose

Has anyone seen where this guys work is available online? did they make prints of these?

does he have any other work for sale that anyone has seen?

Marcello Pettineo sells prints as well some of his originals... You can find one of his website at >oo POISCAILLE oo<, you can also email him at marcello@fremens.com, and see his online gallery to view and purchase some of his work (originals and prints) at www.orchape.com.

Thanks Jerome. I just sent an email to see if the original on Bushbuck, Guib harnache is still available.

It seems to be available... Let us know if you end up getting it! His work is amazing.

watermark.php

This is the first I've seen of this post....beautiful WORK!!! OMG as my kids would say! The Lord Eland Derby, the Sable, the Roan...WOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg