Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Wildlife Artist Marcello Pettineo

Central African Savannah Buffalo

Cameroon

I came across Marcello Pettineo's work over a year ago on a brochure from a French company that conducts hunting safaris in C.A.R., SAFARIA (SAFARIA). Having looked at thousands of hunting outfits' brochures over the years, I must say that this one clearly stood out right away from the rest, just by having Marcello's extraordinary pencil drawing on the cover. After taking some time to go through it, it is no doubt, and by far, the nicest hunting brochure that I ever seen. SAFARIA's brochure is laid out page after page of wildlife, hunting lifestyle, hunting scenes and trophy pictures showcasing Marcello's work beautifully throughout. You can see SAFARIA's brochure as an attached document to this post called "brochure-safaria.pdf".

Wildlife Artist Marcello Fremens - In The Field in C.A.R.

Marcello Pettineo was born in Sicily, Italy in 1959, he has devoted all of his energy for the past 30 years to his passion, nature, the focus of all his activities. In fact from his earliest childhood, he has spent his whole life following this pursuit, as he explains in his self-published art object book “Memoire d’un pecheur de tritons” (Memoirs of a newt fisher) which can be viewed at >oo POISCAILLE oo<.

Bongo

A fervent fishing enthusiast as a child and then a keen fly fisherman in later years, engaging in this hobby has taken him to a variety of places throughout the world. He began this travelling quite late in life immersing himself body and soul in the experience, seeking through his drawings and travels to record his impressions within projects that often take the form of nature sketchbooks. But he does not regard this as a profession; it is something else entirely, and those who use his services and artistic sensitivities to portray the natural world in various mediums, are well aware of this.

Bushbuck

He is not a hunting enthusiast, but rather an observer of nature, which is how he sees himself, first and foremost. He remains deeply convinced that it is by dialogue and understanding that a sustainable harmony between nature and mankind can be forged.

Derby Eland

Some of Marcello Pettineo's works can be seen and purchased at www.orchape.com or by contacting him directly by e-mail at marcello@fremens.com.

I hope that you will enjoy his field sketches as much as I do!

Derby Eland

Giant Forest Hog

Wildlife Artist Marcello Fremens - In His Studio

Hartebeest Lelwel

Leopard

Lion Calling

Lion

Roan Antelope

Warthog

Yellow Back Duiker

Wildlife Artist Marcello Fremens - In The Field in C.A.R.

Cape Buffalo Gun Engraving

Attachments

• brochure-safaria.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 238
Last edited by a moderator:

monish

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
AfricaHunting.com
Hunted
Tanzania, Nepal, Canada,
Jerome,

Thanks a lot for sharing with us the marvelous work of artist Marcello hats off to his sketches, the brochure is fabulous, never did see such a portrayal .

Monish

Thunder head

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NWTF, NRA
Man, thats the kind of art work i want to have in my trophy room. Spectacular !!!

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Some recent work from Wildlife Artist Marcello Pettineo... Enjoy!

These are original drawings commissioned exclusively by Holland and Holland. There are seven lithographs of these works which belong to Holland and Holland.

JANEZ L

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
LZS/ZLDGorenjske/LD Begunjscica
Hunted
Slovenia, Croatia, Austria
Lp!

Amaizing! Thanks to share whit us.

Lovski zdravo
Hunting hello
Janez L

chemarq

AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
www.spiskop.co.za
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Spitskop Safaris, SCI
Hunted
Spain, Portugal, South Africa, Namibia, Canada, Mozambique, Bulgary
Amazing

Thank you for sharing these beautifull pictures with us.
Congratulations to the artist !!!

:eek:

Jose

Bushbuck

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone seen where this guys work is available online? did they make prints of these?

does he have any other work for sale that anyone has seen?

Bushbuck

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jerome. I just sent an email to see if the original on Bushbuck, Guib harnache is still available.

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
It seems to be available... Let us know if you end up getting it! His work is amazing.

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
This is the first I've seen of this post....beautiful WORK!!! OMG as my kids would say! The Lord Eland Derby, the Sable, the Roan...WOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorinneRou

Latest profile posts

Tokoloshe Safaris wrote on Milan's profile.
I do not know where this video was posted, but I would very much like to see it.
Al Burke wrote on Milan's profile.
Hello Milan, I just watched your video on disassembling/reassembling the CZ 550. I have spent days looking for something like this. I now have no reservations taking apart my rifle. I like to do this with all my guns so I understand them "inside and out". Thank you very much for the information. It is greatly appreciated.
Al
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
raamw wrote on krish's profile.
send me your email.