Reaction score
Website
www.romaniahuntingoutfitters.com
Media
Articles
Hunted
Romania, Uk, France, Spain
Wild boar hunting in Romania

There is nothing greater and nothing comparable to wild boars hunting.

That is most hunters feel about hunting this unique game animal, especially for wild boar hunting in Romania
  • The season for wild boar hunting in Romania is all year around.
  • Bait, spot and stalk and driven wild boar hunts are ways of hunting.
  • 99% chances for bait 70% spot and stalk and over 80% for driven hunt considering each hunter opportunity for a shot.
  • Wild animals in their natural habitat.
  • You can combo with roe bucks in the spring and all other animals in the fall.

Wild boar hunting in Romania
The wild boar hunting in Romania is done over the bait and stalking all year around and driven hunts are in the fall and in the winter. Shooting distance can range from 30 to 60 meters over the bait and anywhere from 5 to 60 meters for driven hunts. Almost as the bear hunts, the bait hunts for the wild boars are done late in the afternoon up to middle of the night and driven hunts are done with 4 to 5 drives per day. For more details about our driven hunts you can check our blog.

The driven hunts that we offer are all included with a fix price, no matter how many boars you kill. Of course, we have areas where we can guarantee a minimum of 30 boars killed per group or even 60 or more boars per group.

Bait and stalking can be also with fix price or package price but depending on the area or your demands we have fix price offers plus trophy fees based on a sliding scale. The chances for a male trophy of lifetime is it of course bait hunt.

No matter of the way of hunting, one of our outfitters will be with you or your group from the beginning until the end of the hunt.

The duration of the hunts is usually for 3 hunting days and 4 nights but we can extend or even shrink it if you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoButeau

Latest profile posts

Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.