Wilbur Smith

Love Wilbur Smith. Was told years ago you haven’t read African literature until you read Smith. I now have almost all of his books, but I keep going back and reading the Courtney and Ballyntine series. I love the historical African facts spread throughout his tale weaving. I have one of his books on my night stand now.
Agreed! Sadly for me I’ve been unable to find the two middle books in the Ballentyne series, Men of Men and Angels Weep. The Sunbird was a very good stand alone book I thought. Haven’t started the Egypt series yet although I have all but the last one.

Agreed! Sadly for me I’ve been unable to find the two middle books in the Ballentyne series, Men of Men and Angels Weep. The Sunbird was a very good stand alone book I thought. Haven’t started the Egypt series yet although I have all but the last one.

Let me look when I get home to see if I have those. More than happy to loan out if I do. Currently reading Birds of Prey again.

Go to albris or abe books. You can find most stuff you are looking for. Both of these are available new or used as low as $.99

9780312940720.gif
9780312940737.gif

Attachments

• alibris-logo.gif
    alibris-logo.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 81

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvividconsultant

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross