Why We Should All Be A Professional Hunter

all good points,BUT, try and full fill them at 70 or 81,my age.i will still keep on hunting as long as i can pull the trigger and hit what i aim at.ive long since stopped trying to keep up with my ph.

On the physical fitness part of this thread. I have found the people at MtnTough to be a great resource for conditioning that is needed for hunting.

https://mtntough.com

A DIY elk hunt in Colorado is a physically humbling experience. I plan to do better next year. (y)(y)(y)

AMEN Brother

Good post Toby (y)

I have known 19 PH´s in South Africa, some have been my PH, others hunted with friends of mine.

Some excellent professionals, others not so much ! As happens in every profession.

From our side, as sportsmen and hunters, we should of course come as well prepared as possible, physically and shooting as straight and possible (please do not forget proper gun handling), and we should have a very clear conversation with our PH. These are my experiences, my abilities, my limitations, and my expectations.

Expectations should be discussed frankly so there are no surprises and maybe plans should be changed or compromises reached.

Thanks to all the good hunters and men amongst men, who come and hunt with us, I see you all as my equal, all of us are hunters and love nature. Thank you for being my hunting buddies because this is how I see all my fellow hunters. I only know our African animals and their habitats a little better than you because I spend days in our bush with them and you don’t. I respect all of you if you respect nature and animals, other wise you will die here.
Thank you for taking me on a hunt and do the job that I love.
Johan, I consider myself very lucky to have hunted with you on both of my African Safaris. You take pride in your work, and give 110% to make sure everything goes as planned. I'm looking forward to more hunts in the future! Now if I can just get dear old dad, aka @Ridgewalker to come up with the money for our next safari!

Now if I can just get dear old dad, aka @Ridgewalker to come up with the money for our next safari!
Come on to the Limpopo tent camp in August 2020! I’ll pay for you a jackal!:LOL::ROFLMAO::D

Toby458, you have no respect for blind elders!:cry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!