Who's going on Safari this year....

My son and I are headed to Kwazu Natal with Garry Kelly Safaris for Buffalo, NYALA , and Bushbuck on their 50,000 acre property. Our first buf hunt. Then I will be hunting mule deer in unit 12 in NM. IN early August my wife and I will be at Reindeer Lake Lodge chasing big Pike. In Oct I will be home with my Wapiti friends.

Not hunting but my wife and I are in Tanzania for photo safari. First time in Africa and it already feels good. This should be a pre-lude to my Buffalo hunt next year as we will be visiting many of the big reserve areas. Hoping to lay eyes on the big 5 and many plains game. Today is a day off and our guide asked if we wanted to visit a snake farm ... wife was not to keen on that idea.

Heading to Limpopo SA , June 21 to July 3 with Moretla Safaries, main game= Cricodile, Sable, wart hog, wildebeest, gemsbok…some local leasure trips with my wife… our 3rd trip to SA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.