Who is going where this year?

Schoenfeld Safaris 12 day leopard, if we tag out early I ll try for 2/3 plains game. Hunting near Etosha.

will be in SA this may for PG and then going back in September for a grumpy old buffalo with KMG.

-matt

Last week of August now with Paw Print going for elephant.

26 days in Limpopo and Northwest for Lioness, Plains Game and night animals plus some bird shooting and fishing thrown in. If time allows Vic Falls and Kruger.

I'll be hunting with Spear Safaris for 2 weeks in April then a few days in the EC to check on our taxidermy from last year and tour around as well as hunt a couple more critters. My wife is coming with again and wants to do some tourist stuff which Loodt from Tootabi Hunting Safaris has been telling her about during his recent visit.

I have lined up with Ernest of Spear Safaris to hunt lion and buffalo as well as just about as much PG as we can get in the time left after the lion and buff!

Planning to both hunt and tour around with Loodt for a few days after the 2 weeks with Spear. Possibly do the Karroo.

I hope to share a fire and a story with a few AH Members in the EC.
We'll see who is not busy.

Then, we'll see where I end up..

@BRICKBURN let me know when you would be in the area! Would be great to share a couple of beers around a campfire.

Looking like I will not get back to africa till 2016. So I will be living through the guys going this year.

So lets see who is going with who and were for what animals?

I stay in Europe this year.
Yesterday I came from UK--pigeon shooting- far, quick and so :(:(:(
In autumn I go to deer rut in the Karpaten .
And some days Fly fishing in our mountains.
Thats my plan.
Live is wonderful.

Foxi

I am off to Namibia in September. First to the Dorper Sheep Championships and then hop on a plane to Caprivi for elephant, buffalo, hippo, croc, red lechwe, and bushbuck. My first dangerous game hunt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceV

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross