Who is going where in 2018 or hoping to make plans for 2018

Well, after a few months of speaking with quite a few outfitters on the phone, through email, and in person, my friend and I have decided on Zambia! We will be splitting time between the Luangwa Valley and the southwestern part of the country near Vic Falls!

Well, after a few months of speaking with quite a few outfitters on the phone, through email, and in person, my friend and I have decided on Zambia! We will be splitting time between the Luangwa Valley and the southwestern part of the country near Vic Falls!

Congratulations!
Looking forward to read about your adventures.

//Gus

Which outfit did you decide to go with?

I think everyone should take one bingo for sure in there lifetime.:whistle:

Sounds like some fun plans bob
I can get Bob some bingo action at the Eagles Lodge

Which outfit did you decide to go with?

Yeah sorry I did leave that detail out didn't I. We are going with Strang Middleton of Balla-Balla Safaris!

I am shocked no more hunts were booked at the show or anyone bought one of the auction hunts.

Well I did buy an auction hunt at DSC! I had no plans for this year but..... The DSC silent auction has gone digital and its pretty cool. I wound up with a small cats Safari in RSA. I’ll be after Serval, Caracal, African Wildcat, and hoping to add to my tiny ten collection as well. A specialized hound hunt that has an amazing track record. After my week in RSA I’ll travel to southern Namibia to visit friends. And likely hunt something there as well?
I’m thinking of taking my Ruger ranch Rifle in .223 for this hunt. It’s topped with a great leupold scope with the red dot and a suppressor as well. It’s a light weight ha day set up. I’ll take the Delta flight again this trip, overnight at the Intercontinental then be picked up for a week long hunt.
Regards,
Philip

I’m headed to Argentina in 45 days with my Dad for dove, Red Stag, Blackbuck, and maybe water buffalo. It’s crazy, I always figured Africa or other hunts were years away, then one local chapter of DSC dinner and I went to Africa in Sept 2017 and Argentina this year. Planning a 2020 Africa trip, but I need to work in a beach vacation with my wife in the mean time!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg