Treemantwo

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hello :
I’m hoping someone here can tell me more about this rifle. I have a Whitworth Interarms .416 Remington Mag with a 23” barrel set in a synthetic stock. Barrel is Magnaported and both barrel and action appear to be coated. It has a Leupold QR base as well. Serial # is B305787.
Anything you can share as well as value would be greatly appreciated. Condition is excellent, and may not have been fired.
Thanks !

Hello :
I’m hoping someone here can tell me more about this rifle. I have a Whitworth Interarms .416 Remington Mag with a 23” barrel set in a synthetic stock. Barrel is Magnaported and both barrel and action appear to be coated. It has a Leupold QR base as well. Serial # is B305787.
Anything you can share as well as value would be greatly appreciated. Condition is excellent, and may not have been fired.
Thanks !
I don’t know a great deal about them, other than I own two Whitworths. I can tell you, that your Whitworth is a custom, as Interarms didn’t manufacture a .416? In large bores, they manufactured the .375 h and h and .458 Win Mag. Those came with 24” barrels. They are great rifles for the money in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtLuse26

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you