White water rafting

ActionBob

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Texas Hill Country, Central Minnesota, SW Kansas.
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Australia, Tanzania, Iceland
I had the Sportsman Channel playing in the background and a show called Universal Huntress came on and after hunting these young ladies went whitewater rafting. It was in the Free State and I think they said on the Ash River.

I would imagine you don't want to do that on just any river in Africa!

My wife is a nut about river rafting. We've only done it 5 or 6 times but once was down the Grand Canyon. That was a BLAST!

How many areas are there to do this? Any outfitters on here who offer this as a side trip or who know where to send clients after the hunt? As we tend to go in the warmer seasons, It would be a great break for a short run mid day between hunts or even the rest of the day after a morning hunt.

http://www.outrageousadventures.co.za/ash.html

wp3ab82f73_05_06.jpg
wpd94f9da4_05_06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Paddle faster I hear banjos

Squeal like a warthog Bwana!

Email Hannes Swanepoel at: big5game@worldonline.co.za
He has mentioned whitewater rafting (also zip lining, sky diving, shark cage filming, marlin fishing, and bungee jumping as well) to me a couple times over the years but I only like hunting hooved game and birds plus fly fishing when over there.

Have a plan. Execute the plan. Enjoy Life

Have a plan. Execute the plan. Enjoy Life

Ya know, that is one of the cool things about this site. Folks here do this for the most part I reckon. If we didn't, we wouldn't be here!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,