Which Cape Buffalo horn shape do you prefer?

• Total voters
I'm a rookie but I like number 3..I like a low drop and tight curl..actually reminds me of a girl I dated.

Erase the last three inches off each side of number two and round the horns off at the ends !!

That'd be the one for me.

Keep the votes coming…

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
still no.1
for this little black duck.............

still # 2

will not let me vote again

If I get to come back for a 3rd trip in a few years for Buff, I will mostly be desiring very big, scarred up, gnarly bosses. The rest is ok either way.
I chose #3 though.

number 2 ...
please guys, keep voting we all need a new cap and tee shirt for the coming hunting season.....

watermark.php

Can we go with a number 4?

I like the boss of number 1. The drop and hooks of number 2. Will have to go with number 2. Wouldn't pass on any of them if given the opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a rookie but I like number 3..I like a low drop and tight curl..actually reminds me of a girl I dated.

Hallo Heym 88,
possible,that we dated the same girl (Nr.3) :) :) when I remembering low drops and tight curls......:)
But this were the mine
Foxi
this one.jpg

Number One

#1 for me but I would take any of them hanging on the wall at my home:)

That's pretty funny from my life's experience point of view as well, because my ex wife looks like an elephant and my forever wife looks like an impala.

Oh yeah, I forgot to vote.

Numero Dos for me but with a side bar.

Old Velo's favorite buffalo horn configuration is heavy bosses/battle chipped and worn, one side more or less with a complete horn and the other broken off about half way through the curl.

If that could have been option #4 here, it would have gotten my vote for sure, instead of #2.

Nonetheless, Great Question........Mongo like.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Aesthetically #1
Functionally #3

#1 looks like a younger bull with incredible genetics, but not worn and hard fought.
#3 looks like a fighter who can gore as hard as he can stare, with exposed tips for the job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilburnAle

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,