Where to buy Swift A Frame bullets in Europe

Mark Bijkerk

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Scotland, Norway, Namibia, Tanzania, Alaska
For reloading my .416 rem.mag. I’m looking for the Swift A Frame bullets in 400 grs. I searched several web stores in Europe but I can’t find them.
Anyone a good suggestion for this matter?

I'm exactly on the same boat
I'd like pretty much to find some A Frames for my 416
Hope to find good news on this thread

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.01.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.01.24 AM.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 28

Or loaded ammo

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.01.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.01.47 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.02.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.02.01 AM.png
    855.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.02.01 AM 1.png
    Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.02.01 AM 1.png
    783.7 KB · Views: 27
Ordered at Brownell’s Benelux….Grauwolf is not allowed to export American made bullets to the Netherlands anymore.

Or loaded ammo

Can you just order from the German website and have it delivered in the Netherlands ?
Wonder if this would work for Belgium too…

Can you just order from the German website and have it delivered in the Netherlands ?
Wonder if this would work for Belgium too…
I would think that would be possible. Never did it myself, I am not reloading. You could always try to contact them. But as @Mark Bijkerk said some bullets (American made) are not exportable anymore.

I would think that would be possible. Never did it myself, I am not reloading. You could always try to contact them. But as @Mark Bijkerk said some bullets (American made) are not exportable anymore.
What exactly is the reason for that ?

What exactly is the reason for that ?
Good question, I am no reloader but explored my options when I would do it, until recently that would not be a problem but you know see with multiple bullets the 'no export ' logo.

If I would guess maybe another supplier like Brownells has exclusive rights of selling outside Germany. But that is just a wild guess. Maybe some other members know.

I've used these guys quite a bit and found them to be good to deal with and they've posted bullet to the UK with no issue. You do have to email them first and they send an invoice to pay you rather than paying through their online shop. Seldom takes longer than a week from initial email to bullets arriving

FN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!