Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway, Isle of Arran (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo
Hi guys it would be my first time in Africa and was just thinking where to go? Namibia or South Africa?? Im sure there are pros and cons for both. the outfitter I found in Namibia has an area in the caprivi and that i must say in pulling at my strings. That along with the possibility of some fishing on the Okavango its sounding good. Any thoughts would be super

Caprivi for me mate!

That would be a great trip...

I am sure you are checking things out prior to booking.

May I ask who you are looking to book with?

It's all about what you'd like, both can and will be awesom me.

My best always

. . . sounds like you may have already made up your mind.

Not entirely but out of the 3 guys I saw he seemed to be the type of chap I could go with

great places in both countries , but i do like the look of the caprivi after driving through there a couple of times. there are some nice lodges on the river there, and if you have the extra time and can get some fishing in as well i would head there myself.

If you want to go on a relaxing and casually enjoyable vacation type hunt, especially with a companion who is not as into an intense hunt. And if you want to combine more side trips. Or if you want have a gentle intro to Africa... I think it is hard to beat RSA.

However if you want to hunt (and fish) intensely and especially if you are ready for real big and even dangerous game... The Caprivi might be hard to beat! If your an experienced hunter, why not go for it and check out that outfitters options for an elephant?! Unless your certain you can get back for that later...

just had a look in the literature its the DG that is in the caprivi. for my first time i shall be going for plains game

just had a look in the literature its the DG that is in the caprivi. for my first time i shall be going for plains game

Important to know what you are after!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahocougs89

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!