Where is all of this going to leave us?

Should this be adressed by PHASA as well as us hunters, dont you think that there has to be a law to determine PAC hunts, and rules by PH asociations, how could it not be a red light if the same property gets 3 cheetah, two leopard and one lion PAC permits in the same month?
I am no Politician expert, but politicians everywere have the same tendencies, If there is only one person in the goverment in charge of issuuing this pac licences, there is for sure going to be a problem and a tendency, if there is a board issuing this permits and if the board is knowledgable of the topic, That will work ,,, what I mean is, Could this special PAC permits be issued or aproved by PHASA or any other PH asociation where aplicable?, this could end a lot of problems,,,

Its a good idea but just a dream at the moment no one is forced to join PHASA so what to do with a PH who is not part of PHASA ?

All I can say is this when you venture into PAC stuff it shouldnt be your first trip and it should be with an outfitter you have worked with before or as high credentials. And do your homoework for that discount in the price do some work on your side phone and send emails everywhere. If its a dogdy deal the ph will soon find out you are on his case and back out himself.

Hey guy’s

I think Frederik mentioned something very important here it is not mandatory to join PHASA.

Now PHASA can take responsibility for their members but if only halve of the operations in South Africa are members of PHASA it makes things difficult?

PHASA like any other organization needs funding so obviously the more members they have the more funds they have available to hire staff that will enforce the hunting laws of South Africa and also insure that clients as well as Outfitters are protected?

It would be a great idea to get PHASA involved in the whole PAC thing but that can only happen if we support them in return.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross