WHERE ARE YOU SITTING RIGHT NOW?

I don't know if this has been done before but-
I'd like to know where everyone is as they read this website. Some of you know each other but others do not (me included); SO-

Lets make a list of where everyone is around the world as they chime in, what do you say?

1) I'm in the USA, Arizona to be exact.
I am in Alpharetta Georgia

Home in Minden, Nevada reading this post after a day of woodworking in my shop.
Merry Christmas to all wherever you may be.

At home in South Africa ( Benoni ) , reading the posts on this forum and "dreaming" I was in the bush hunting .
Blessed Christmas to everyone !

I don't know if this has been done before but-
I'd like to know where everyone is as they read this website. Some of you know each other but others do not (me included); SO-

Lets make a list of where everyone is around the world as they chime in, what do you say?

1) I'm in the USA, Arizona to be exact.
Hi,
Happy X-mas all.
I am sitting under a huge Camel Thorn tree on my son-law's farm, Bulls-eye, 40km N-E of Ghanzi, Botswana. Braai fire started.
Slaughtered a fat-tailed sheep and shot a 2-tooth Kudu heifer yesterday, made mince and sausage last night.
Kind regards,
KT

Well at work in wentzville Missouri.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.

Merry Christmas all. At home in or thatched house in Harare with wife, daughters and grand kids, one not born yet, four cats. One dog. Will start cooking turkey and ham soon, very relaxed, we eat when it is ready.

On the balcony looking out over one of the closed beaches in the Eastern Cape.
Merry Christmas All!
83816B61-9BE6-4D93-8A1A-0BC8D9D0C89A.jpeg

On the farm in Alabama.

In central Arkansas. Heading to my son's shortly to see what Santa brought the grand kids!

Looking out my deck at at least 14 deer (does, small and medium bucks) and a coyote that got a warning shot. Kids and grandkids will be here soon so 4 adults, 5 grands and three dogs will descend upon the tranquility. Wouldn't miss it for anything! Merry Christmas all!

Listening to football, insulating my shed, and enjoying :)rolleyes:) the weather in central Wisconsin.
Merry Christmas everyone!

At work on an offshore oil rig west of Bergen, Norway..

I'm in southern British Columbia, sitting by the fire enjoying coffee and this website. Then going for a hike in the fresh snow after which I will have an excuse to enjoy a wee dram or two of the fine scotch I recieved for Christmas - by the fire.
IMG_1542.JPG
IMG_1541.JPG

Merry Christmas all!

sitting hunched over in a dark room mindlessly scrolling through the internet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross